Sign in to follow this  
Paul343

CM 690

VALKYRIE    11

Hi , can somebody tell me please how often Coolermaster make revisions (improvements ) of their cases models , for instance Antec have already done two or three revisions of the old P180 model with the P182 ,P190 etc etc , thank you

Fireheart    0

I'd say revisions are made 'as needed'. It's too bad Antec needed to make revisions of that case.

Be Well!

Fireheart

sararocs    0

If anyone has 6 or 7 case fans going, which ones do you have as exhaust and which ones as intake? Just curious as to the best combination for max ventilation.

VALKYRIE    11

The Computer CASE can be compared with a wind tunnel , and I think we must do our best to keep the AirFlow in ONLY one direction (usually horizontal flow front to back ) and avoid turbulence, this Coolermaster CM690 also form a vertical AirFlow ( bottom to top ) , I am not a expert , but I think this Two AirFlows mix together end go toward the top and rear exhaust fans .I plan to buy this CM690 but I dont want to use the lateral side fans 120/140mm options , because this extra intake transversal AirFlow can induce turbulence and decrease the speed of the vertical and horizontal AirFlow (the small 80mm fan at the back of the MOBO is no problem because is exhaust),

sararocs    0

You have AC'97 and the AZALIA plugs, but with a GA-p35-ds3l mobo you can only plug in one or the other. Which should get plugged in A97 or Azalia? :?

iampakky    0

HELP!!

My CM 690's wires from the power switch and reset buttons come as 4 pairs of white and colors (green/yellow). Which one (the white or color wire), indicates + or - ? I am trying to connect them to FPIO1 on ABIT IP35 correctly. can't get the pc power on -very frustrating.

Maxession    1

The white is negative - and the colored positive +

Normally the switches work both ways thow.

You sure to have connected everything else? (PSU, mobo, CPU, GPU, HD)

Or that the power button of the PSU is on?