Sign in to follow this  
Cooler Master

COSMOS Official Forum - Performance Meets Silence

webber04    0

"Here a solution for extra hdd cooling:"

okay fair enough, But what about the cable managment? Those 3 holes behind the motherboard that i mentioned in my previous post.

How could they of missed that?

They claim you can run cables through them when in fact you can't. Having the PSU at the bottom and not being able to route those cables will leave a mess and put alot of people off from buying this case.

BaGGy    0

Looking like a fantastic case, can't wait!

I am interested in knowing if some of these issues questioned here, which are left unanswered, do get answered soon because I would really love to know before my purchase.

Also whats the release date?

LuckyNV    0

Yoyotech doesn't have any stock yet even though they were supposed to have some on 15th, and Scan have not listed it at all.

Vadim is just a ripoff right now, anyone know any other shops in UK that sell it?

System48    0

For the sorry saps that weren't able to take advantage of Directron's pricing mistake, I'd like to offer my condolences. I got my order in before the price change, Cosmos 1000 for just $99 plus shipping. They e-mailed me after the order and asked if I wanted to cancel since it was on back order, like I didn't know that going in, I said no. I talked to someone at Directron about the pricing error to ensure that wouldn't try to back out of it, they said it was their mistake and they'd let me have it at that price. So come the 5th of September my order should ship. I'll be sure to give an update once I get it.

Maxession    1
I talked to someone at Directron about the pricing error to ensure that wouldn't try to back out of it, they said it was their mistake and they'd let me have it at that price.

Lucky you!!!

Wanted to order one to for the same reason, but they don't ship to EU, pff.