Sign in to follow this  
Cooler Master

COSMOS Official Forum - Performance Meets Silence

Diego    0

There is certainly plenty of room for that and lots more. You should easily be able to put that in one of the 6 HDD bays.

hey,

Im thinking of buying this case (Cooler Master Cosmos RC-1000) but ive got two IDE HDD's & Im also getting a new motherboard which is SATA so I need to use a PATA (IDE) Hard Drive to SATA port Converter (http://www.cooldrives.com/idehadrtosap.html)

with the way the HDD bays are setup on the Cosmos, does anyone know if they will fit the HDD's & my port converter(s)??

thanks

(bit of a double post, but getting no help in the main forum, sorry)

Lucas    0
Damn.......

I just missed this GREAT CONTEST!

Don't worry. The contest lasts until the end of September. :) Just as you can see, there is many comment posted to get the basic participation prizes.

Hewlett    0
There is certainly plenty of room for that and lots more. You should easily be able to put that in one of the 6 HDD bays.
hey,

Im thinking of buying this case (Cooler Master Cosmos RC-1000) but ive got two IDE HDD's & Im also getting a new motherboard which is SATA so I need to use a PATA (IDE) Hard Drive to SATA port Converter (http://www.cooldrives.com/idehadrtosap.html)

with the way the HDD bays are setup on the Cosmos, does anyone know if they will fit the HDD's & my port converter(s)??

thanks

(bit of a double post, but getting no help in the main forum, sorry)

brilliant, thanks for the reply, ordering this tonight now! woohoo

hamiltonguy    0

Sorry for the duplicate post.

I really like this case and I want to pick one up. The only question is whether my video card will fit.

I have an XFX Fatality 8600 GT, sweet card, not long but with the heat pipes on top the card is very tall. It doesn't fit in my Silverstone LC10, which is a pretty tall desktop case. Any thoughts?

card review below -

http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/lis ... Id=1162126

Diego    0

It should fit fine. There about 7 inches in height between the motherboard and the case cover.

I really like this case and I want to pick one up. The only question is whether my video card will fit.

I have an XFX Fatality 8600 GT, sweet card, not long but with the heat pipes on top the card is very tall. It doesn't fit in my Silverstone LC10, which is a pretty tall desktop case. Any thoughts?

Lucas    0

Dear all:

We regret to say that there was some problem on our system server so that the Cosmos Blog re-opens today. The following is the winner information.

The drawing was held on 9/14 (TPE Time). The list will be announced officially next Monday. Cooler Master will e-mail the official letter to your registered e-mail account within 7 days every drawing, any questions please write to event@coolermaster.com.tw

The award of [best Reviewer] and [Most Creative Participant]: Absent

Most Active Participant (79 comments+20 extra comments):

Winner: Starboykb ( starboykb@xxxxx.com)

Prize : Real Power Pro 750W x 1 + Hyper 212 x1

Participantion Prize (Random Drawing):

1. Winner : Creech(russcreech@xxxxx.com) / Mandel(mandelchen@xxxxx.com)

Prize: Xcraft 360 x 1

2. Winner : Abraham(morrisage@xxxxx.com) / Maxession(pieterb1@xxxxx.com)

Prize : Hyper 212 x 1

3. Winner : Slugbug ( bugman1955@xxxxxxx.com) /werty316(werty316@xxxxx.com)

Prize: PWM Fan Hub Set x 1 (Fan Hubx1 + 120mm PWM fan x2)