Sign in to follow this  
Cooler Master

COSMOS Official Forum - Performance Meets Silence

Welcome to COSMOS official forum. Just post what you think and feel to show off your non-compromise between performance and silence. You can also post your thought or share the video on the COSMOS Blog.

Microsite: http://www.coolermaster.com/microsite/Cosmos/

link: http://www.coolermaster.com/microsite/Cosmos/blog/

-=Draven=-    0

It's looks great!!! :shock: Can't wait to get my hands on one of those. :)

It's everything I look for in a case, except that it's missing a motherboard tray :?

But still, it seems to have plenty of room to work with.

Way to go Coolermaster :D

BTW, does anybody knows how much it'll cost?

I am guessing it'll cost around the same as a Stacker or a bit less so atleast $200CAD.

Zenphic    0

Hexus.net mentionned an RRP of £120. Don't know if that's with or without VAT, but £120 = 174$CAD. Hmm...

ID    0

Hexus.net mentionned an RRP of £120. Don't know if that's with or without VAT, but £120 = 174$CAD. Hmm...

I'm pretty sure those numbers are incorrect. I'll let you guys know when I can confirm the real price. ;)

It's everything I look for in a case, except that it's missing a motherboard tray :?

But still, it seems to have plenty of room to work with.

You mean a removable mobo tray? I think this feature is necessary for smaller cases (like the WaveMaster), but the Cosmos is fairly large and there's plenty of room to work with so it's not so much an issue.

-=Draven=-    0
You mean a removable mobo tray? I think this feature is necessary for smaller cases (like the WaveMaster), but the Cosmos is fairly large and there's plenty of room to work with so it's not so much an issue.

Yeah, I meant removable motherboard tray, sorry. :oops:

I agree about having them on smaller/mid-sized cases.

But still, the Stacker 8x0 has that feature, why not the Cosmos 1000?

Doesn't really matter, the case is still awesome. I just think it would've been a plus for the case.

slugbug    0

A removable motherboard tray with integrated I/O shield plate/expansion card slot area would be very cool.

EsaT    0
A removable motherboard tray with integrated I/O shield plate/expansion card slot area would be very cool.
That would add complexity and weight... and big cases tend to easily avoid being light.

About only questionable thing I can think is adequency of cooling with nearer full amount of HDs and lowest 5.25" bay in use. (blocking upward airflow)

Also door covering only 5.25" bays would mean less need for space. (full height door needs open space in front of whole case)

non-compromise between performance and silence.
Now what mushrooms did you eat? :wink:

Highest performance and silence are quite incombatible...

So it's more like reasonably high performance.