Sign in to follow this  
Saki

Cosmos Suggestions

Saki    0
The top cover is going to be used in the next generation of the Cosmos.

(atleast, that's what the product manager says so far)

Thank you for your information. What is "next generation" mean? End of august maybe? :)

I want to buy this case, because I like to build nice silent PC, and this changes important for me also. I plan to use on LAN Party also, with side window of course. :)

hafiez    0

im kinda confused here. is this case come with transparent side panel or its seperate with it? i mean, aftermarket sidepanel?

@saki

i also love this case design. elegant. :D

Saki    0
im kinda confused here. is this case come with transparent side panel or its seperate with it? i mean, aftermarket sidepanel?

Look's like side panel is full:

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=8910

I think need to buy additional windows panel. Maybe can make two version of case :?

I think side panel with window is not full transparent. I think full transparent side panel made for Computex only.

This side window is much more better:

sidewindow.jpg

We are waiting an answer of knud // elessar. :) Respect for his forum's work also.

knud    128
The top cover is going to be used in the next generation of the Cosmos.

(atleast, that's what the product manager says so far)

Thank you for your information. What is "next generation" mean? End of august maybe? :)

I want to buy this case, because I like to build nice silent PC, and this changes important for me also. I plan to use on LAN Party also, with side window of course. :)

The new generation Cosmos has to be made. The "current" Cosmos is going to be released in august. I don't know when to expect the New Generation of Cosmos, because it's not even made yet :wink:

For transparant sidepanels, shall I ask HQ about that?

We are waiting an answer of knud // elessar. :) Respect for his forum's work also.

Well, thank you! But that's part of my job and I like it :twisted:

Saki    0

It's a secret .... but for the carefull reader ...

HINT: http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?i ... r%20master

Ron: OK :wink:

Your link is little bit old one :) This is CeBIT version of Cosmos, and this vas a pre-production sample.

The Computex 2007 version look's like more better with some changes. Link for this I writed above already. This is newer (T2) engineering samples of the Cosmos chassis.

My first profession is engineer. I know you have more then month to product pc case, and the end of august is near. (I read all news about this case allready)

I want to help for Cooler Master, because this company is open for changes, and has good contact persons.

hafiez    0

i c... but i guess, the sidepanel showed by Saki look much more better. cosmos + transparent sidepanel = wow.

Ron    1
Your link is little bit old one :)

True... but the hint is on that page.. :wink:

And many thanx :!:

Your comments are very usefull and we take them very serious.

As for the sidepanel...

I will check for the status of the side window for you guys.

Or if Bryant is earlier he can check 8)

Grave2007    0

Cosmos looks really cool, but I can't inderstand why Coolermaster choose steel/plastic combination instead of pure aluminium.

If it is decribed as "flagship" case than it shoud be top notch product. And sadly with cheap plastic parts it isn't.

So I'm aksing "why"? Why the company which had such great full aluminium cases like Mistique and Wave Master decided to go into lower quality products? I can't get it at all.

Is there any chance for full aluminium rev. of Cosmos? Or at least is there any chance for ANY full tower eATX full aluminium case from CM?

I'm going to buy new case for my PC but as I can see eventually it will be case from old CM serie instead of the new one as the NEW is WORSE then the OLD. It's rudiculous but saidly it's true.

Things go wrong in CM. And I hope it will change very soon or CM ends up as a low quality, low price cases producer.

Saki    0
Cosmos looks really cool, but I can't inderstand why Coolermaster choose steel/plastic combination instead of pure aluminium.

Yuo have right. I asked it also from Ron on private message last week, but he didn’t answer. I hope door and top side of PC case will be aluminium also. But I prefer two colour PC case like on images.

Dark part of PC case can be anodized aluminium and engrave a Cooler Master logo on it. I don’t like “Cosmos†logo.

I want to buy PC case also, and the Stacker 832 was best for me, but it is too "open", and I want to make silent PC. Cosmos can be best for me now, but with changes.