Sign in to follow this  
ark

Centurion 2 window?

ark    0

Hey,

I recently purchased a Centurion 2 case - but now I've looked on the site, I don't see any windowed side panels for Centurion 2..

Are any of them compatible with Centurion 2? If not, are there any shops that sell them?

I don't really fancy getting out the jigsaw and mashing up my new case :(

Thanks,

ark.

Mr. Miyagi    2

I'm sorry to inform you that there aren't any windowed side panels available for the Centurion 2 case. If you don't want to cut them yourself, you can find someone in your area who cuts metal and ask them to cut it.

ark    0

Ahh, that is something I didn't want to hear :(

I live in a small village, so theres nowhere around here. I can't think of anywhere in the nearest town that cuts metal either, I'll be sure to ask around though.

Thanks for the help :)

ark    0

I read a tutorial on dremelling a window, doesn't seem too hard.

However, I still don't quite feel happy about cutting it. What if I slip and mess up? Then its gonna be there, and I'll have to live with it. If I could buy replacement side panels, I would feel more confident..

Mr. Miyagi    2

Just be light with your hand. Don't try to cut it all on the first go around. Using tape on the side where you are cutting should help with the "skips".