Sign in to follow this  
Ron21

Why was the cooler master ATC 111 and 110 discontinued?

lozza    1

So what did happen to the RMA auction - did it go ahead?

I'm another that would love a 110 and 111

More necroposting sorry guys!

RaptorFury    0

ok is it me or are them the ugliest things i have ever seen ..... ok i am goin to say good call Cm on discontinuing them . the newer line of cases simply put Awsome looking and Awsome user friendly .....

ninuhadida    0

wow i never thought to hear that from you raptor :shock: i totally prefer the atc line of cases.. they were such cases that other companies other than cm couldn't produce.. full alu, etc. the new cases lost quality in term of the old cases... stamped grills, plastic, and even the design itself. maybe its just me and i'm seeing the new cases too funky for my taste :\

warmonger    0

yeah, i gotta say those cases that look like robots are always perferable. after all, we can't have cases with a classy look that is the ATCcontinue to spread their vileness around ,now can we :roll:

RaptorFury    0

dont get me wrong Cm's newer Line is simply estonishing especially the Stacker 830 ( now that case is simply put the BADDEST MOTHA out there and i am goin to get me one even that requires me to bum barrow or STEAL IT !!!! LMAO ....... ) i just not crazy the plain flat look as the 110 and 111 are like .

ID    0

I'd like to know what became of the auction. It was a great idea! I'm sure people RMA tons of things based on cosmetic damage. I can get over a little damage... I'd probably mod the thing anyway. If CM cannot sell the RMA'd products, what else would they do with them?

POLO    0
I'd like to know what became of the auction. It was a great idea! I'm sure people RMA tons of things based on cosmetic damage. I can get over a little damage... I'd probably mod the thing anyway. If CM cannot sell the RMA'd products, what else would they do with them?

One word: eBay

Hint: coolerplanet

why do you think i bought so many C5 cases? I have 4 CM cases right now. (Well actually 3.5 bc of my mod)!