Sign in to follow this  
Ron21

Why was the cooler master ATC 111 and 110 discontinued?

Mr. Miyagi    2

They're awesome. I love them so much. I can hear anything playing Halo and it makes Doom III even more scarier. The designers said try playing Doom III w/ headphoes and 5.1 speakers. You get the feeling your there because you can't hear anything else on the outside, only the things in the game. They're big and comfy so I can wear them for hours. I'd recomend them in a heart beat. These and the Audigy2 soundcard and you'll hear anything coming your way. :D

Wacft    0

ive been interested in them for a while. that has a good chance of being my next buy. :D

Karma Ghost    0

I heard that they have bad range.... I think it's great that Zalman is making headphones, but for that kinda price there are better ones out there.

Just IMO.

scooby    0

YES!!! let us open the bidding at..... :D

Hey guys count me in on some of that stuff. Very, very interested in a 110 case even if it not 100% especially the front panels, :) I'll take the whole case, also a Muskuteer if you have one.

Karma Ghost    0

Hey before we bid on these, would it be okay if you post a picture of them (Bryant) so we know what we are paying for? Like what kind of condition it is in and explain why it was RMAed...?