Sign in to follow this  
Ron21

Why was the cooler master ATC 111 and 110 discontinued?

Karma Ghost    0

That would be sorta neat... for all the things that CM gets back, be they broken, dinged, dented or anything, they should sell them at lower prices... like damaged goods at a food market!

I'll even take the broken stuff.... like a broken Musketeer or something would be awesome for just decorative dials.... 8)

Wacft    0

maybe we should start a thread and have everyone post on wether theyd like that to happen. that why CM would see if it was worth while.

are you guys sure you want to buy RMA products. Most of our RMA products are very good just with a little cosmetic damage but still functional. If you guys are interested, i'll see what i can do.

I have pretty much all of the ATC series, some wavemasters, praetorian, aerogate II, cool drive 4, jet4 aero coolers, man you name it i have it. like i said, if you guys are really interested, it's a possibility. Yet the pricing is very cheap as well. :D

Wacft    0

im totally interested, and ill have some chink chink coming my way within a month.