Sign in to follow this  
Ron21

Why was the cooler master ATC 111 and 110 discontinued?

I'll still take one. :D

Edit: I saw that Falcon-NW is still using this case. Are they made just for them now?

Nope, Fancon-NW bought a very large amount back when we were offering it.

Ron21    0
Why did we discontinued the two models mentioned?

Very simple, the market time has come to an end. Every product out there has a life time. When there are no more market for it out there, we must come up with new ideas and designs to suit the market better. Those cases are very beautifully designed. You must take into consideration that Cooler Master is still indeed a business. If there aren't any people who will buy this case in volume, then there is no need for us to produce it. It will be a waste of time and money.

I don't know why you think that no one will buy the ATC111 and 110. They use to sell on ebay for $200+. Plus aren't the CM WAVE, Praetorian, 111 and 110 all the same case just with a different front panel?

Of course there will be a small number of people who will buy it, but that isn't enough to pay for the tooling, labor, and parts. CM will definitely product the case again if you could guarantee us that we will sell 1000 cases a month. :D

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

people dont want these sort of cases anymore they want odd shapes and those crappy acrylic ones, the design on them just lloks dated now so people dont want them.

ps please please please CM dont ever manufacture an acrylic case or anyother see thorugh case.

Ron21    0
Of course there will be a small number of people who will buy it, but that isn't enough to pay for the tooling, labor, and parts. CM will definitely product the case again if you could guarantee us that we will sell 1000 cases a month. :D

LOL I doubt anyone can guarantee that. Since CM cases are very high quality and expensive. I can see where your coming from. Most people buy some cheap plastic case. Oh well atleast I still have mine ATC111 :D Never going to sell this case.

scooby    0

I guess business is business. I just hope that CM will design and produce a new generation all aluminum master piece like the 110 and 111 soon. I am just proud to be a 110 case owner, this case will definitely last me a life time.

BTW I will stand in line too if your going to sell some parts off of those RMA stock you have :D

Ron21    0
Silverstone makes one kind of like this, but it's an arm and a leg to buy one.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDe ... 014&depa=0

I don't like that case. I mean the design isn't bad. Buy I'd rather buy the CM Praetorian.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDe ... 035&depa=1

It basically the same as the ATC111 just without the door.