Sign in to follow this  
Ron21

Why was the cooler master ATC 111 and 110 discontinued?

Ron21    0

I myself have the ATC-111. I would love for cooler master to start selling this case in those limited edition color's. Like the WAVE series. Yellow paint with a black front grill :P I would definitely by one :lol:

scooby    0

Ah, Hybrid standard thumbscrews would work just fine. You see awhile back when I was working on the rig, I for some reason was missing a few when I was putting it back together.

I would just like to know if they are available for purchase some where and if not the I'll just go with what I can find.

Why did we discontinued the two models mentioned?

Very simple, the market time has come to an end. Every product out there has a life time. When there are no more market for it out there, we must come up with new ideas and designs to suit the market better. Those cases are very beautifully designed. You must take into consideration that Cooler Master is still indeed a business. If there aren't any people who will buy this case in volume, then there is no need for us to produce it. It will be a waste of time and money.