ts_123

PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

ptmcafee    0

Completely customizable backlighting on a mechanical keyboard and able to save in a profile. Say, for instance, I have one game that uses 12 keys. I'd like to set those keys as the only ones lit. I have another game that uses 7 keys. I'd like to set those keys as the only ones lit. Or, as an alternative, a different colored light, say red for the main keys and white, or maybe green, for the gaming keys. It would have to be two colors that are really opposite.

ScienceBoy    2

maybe CoolerMaster will release 92mm LED fan with transparent frame

for more choice of 92mm fan at the market

and especially for HAF Stacker (915R has 92mm fan intake at the front)

it will be nice to see LED there

just my opinion

Thank You

PeterW    3

Well, 92mm fans aren't really the standard these days and I am surprised the 915R uses a 92mm as an intake.

world    84

Well, 92mm fans aren't really the standard these days and I am surprised the 915R uses a 92mm as an intake.

small case, small fan :P

world    84

I would love to see a flagship level headset with just 2 drivers, instead of a 5.1 headset.

I'm not a big fan of 5.1 headsets due to sound quality (particularly for music) and weight, but I know that lots of gamers choose 5.1 headsets for positional audio. A good stereo headset can offer positional audio that's just as good if the processing is done well and if it has a wide soundstage. Maybe the stereo headset could be matched with a mixamp that converts 5.1 or 7.1 audio into a stereo signal while still retaining positional information. :)

I'm a big fan of open back headphones, but most gaming headsets seem to be closed back. Open back helps with widening soundstage, usually at the cost of bass quantity. Most gaming headsets have pronounced bass, which is considered bad for competitive gaming, since the bass is more likely to mask the mids and treble, which are more crucial for positional audio. The bass in headsets is usually muddy too, which is even worse for positional audio. 

So basically, my ideal headset would be an open back one with a more neutral sound signature. Pack in a nice mixamp and maybe some nice materials and lights like in the Pulse-R, and it'd be perfect :P

^

That had me thinking... Is it possible for CM to produce/create a gaming headset that offers closed and open back functionalites? I'm thinking about removable cups or vented ones that could be closed / replaced if the user prefers to do it. Be it for better soundstage, or bass quantity. 

I'm also a fan of neutral sounding headsets as opposed to V-shaped ones. Also, I prefer stereo headsets since surround sound really sucks in my opinion. :P   

world    84

^

That had me thinking... Is it possible for CM to produce/create a gaming headset that offers closed and open back functionalites? I'm thinking about removable cups or vented ones that could be closed / replaced if the user prefers to do it. Be it for better soundstage, or bass quantity. 

I'm also a fan of neutral sounding headsets as opposed to V-shaped ones. Also, I prefer stereo headsets since surround sound really sucks in my opinion. :P   

I think replaceable cups could be pretty interesting. Maybe it'd be possible to use a slider/knob to close and open vents on a headset and be able to adjust to a specific point in between open and closed so the user can find a preferred sweet spot thumbsup.gif

ScienceBoy    2

maybe CoolerMaster will release 92mm LED fan with transparent frame

for more choice of 92mm fan at the market

and especially for HAF Stacker (915R has 92mm fan intake at the front)

it will be nice to see LED there

just my opinion

Thank You

Add one more suggestion

about HAF Full Tower series

will another lines up will available?

like remake of HAF932

AIO Liquid cooler support at the top with plenty of space for push-pull configuration

and of course removable hdd cage, so can mount AIO Liquid cooler at the front too :)

and windowed side panel with fan mount option  :D