ts_123

PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

protokardas    0

This is not a product suggestion, but more of an accessory for a product. I'm the owner of an N200 case, it's my first custom build case and I'm loving its simple, ultiitarian design. But my main greivences is the compact case is a tad too compact, which in main option, could be solved by a centimeter or two more heigh and depth wise, to give micro-ATX boards a bit more breathing room for cable management and top mounted exhaust fans. This is especially apparent on the left side panel, (the one without the fan mount), where there is barely any room for routing the bigger, less flexible power cables to the various components.

I was wondering if Cooler Master could sell a left side panel for the N200 with a larger bump area and have the bump come out a centimeter or two more; just so we can have a bit more room for cable management and we don't really have to force that panel shut once we put it back on.

DrewZ    0

140mm PWM Fans that beat Noctua NF-14 Industrial PPC IP67 2000RPM  and Akasa Viper 140mm PWM fans on airflow, silence, and static pressure...plus similar case fans that come in a larger variety of colors and LEDs than has ever been done in the past.

I know...I don't ask for much! :P

Hi! I have 2 scout 2 cases and I love them!

I thinking to create a scout 3 or some storm new case with some improvements as

A little more wider and tall to fit 140mm fans and 240 radiators on top and front.

A little more elegand design for a older target group, think some good aggressive design products as ROG gpus, MBs or even ps4.

A bigger or a full plexi window side panel and full module sideways ssd s.

Sorry for my bad English..

DrewZ    0

The GTX 800 series is going to be much lower wattage. I'm not sure what AMD has in the works next but they really need to focus on power efficiency. But until video cards are able to run off of 25w some of us will still want fan mounts instead of a window. Since many seem to differ on window or fan, maybe CM should just have one of each side panel for every case. This would not be anything new but it would increase sales while simultaneously lowering manufacturing costs. Everybody's happy! :)

Mohd Noh    179

Hi! I have 2 scout 2 cases and I love them!

I thinking to create a scout 3 or some storm new case with some improvements as

A little more wider and tall to fit 140mm fans and 240 radiators on top and front.

A little more elegand design for a older target group, think some good aggressive design products as ROG gpus, MBs or even ps4.

A bigger or a full plexi window side panel and full module sideways ssd s.

Sorry for my bad English..

hi there,

we have same test but i love too if their can rebuild it to be full tower

with on the top fit the dual radiator 

on the rear the change from 120mm to 140mm

with 4 drive bay

swith on/off have light (multi color)

and large windowed side panel

5 heatpipe (2x6mm and 3x8mm direct contact heatpipes) 80 mm long fins. max cooler height 164mm. 140mm fan. 

7 heatpipe same thing as above but 2 heatpipes stacked on the 8mm. 2 fin areas 50 mm long each. 140 mm fans.

both may not get above the ram slots, can be done with thinner fans. or anything.

• Upvote 1

Skip Kniley    4

Not so much about a product.

The CM PSU configurator is sadly lacking and in need of an update. There is no way to enter SSDs, cooling equio\pment load or number of GPUs. It about 3-4 years outdated.

dcolodny    0
When I first saw the HAF Stacker line my eyes popped out of my head and the gears started to turn. 

It's probably not an unheard tale, but here's where I encountered a snag. I was thinking of the 945, with intake fans below and exhaust on top.  Can you see my problem yet?

The concept was to have 6x120mm intakes creating high static preassure, forcing air up through the main chassis, then to be exhausted by 6x120mm fans on the top. Later this could be replaced with 4x 120.3 radiators.

As it stands now, the "floor" of each unit acts as a barrier to airflow. Good for segmenting heat zones, bad for vertical airflow.

My suggestion is to create a removable floor. Nothing fancy, just something that can optionally remove that barrier to vertical airflow.

...bring back the old Musketeer line, maybe even with a bit more functionality added...but bring back the Musketeer 2 look especially; seriously, who didn't love them some Musketeer 2 goodness!!... ;)