ts_123

PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

Icejon    0
More PCI/PCI-E expansion slots on the full tower cases for E-ATX MOBO's.

This is a good idea, I think you have alot of promise in this one!

VALKYRIE    9

The middle tower ANTEC Nine Hundred Two and also the middle tower SHARKOON Furious have already EIGHT PCI Slots

boredgunner    0
More PCI/PCI-E expansion slots on the full tower cases for E-ATX MOBO's.

This is a good idea, I think you have alot of promise in this one!

Woah I didn't see that one coming. Nice!

yohan    0

maybe spare parts to make evoluate our cases ,for exemple i own a cm690 tower ,i choosed it for it's quite complete input ports(firewire esata usb2.0 highdefaudio)besides the silent and spacious design.i would like not to buy another tower but get spares that would provide usb3.0 and why not sata III ports to my tower while keeping firewire and esata and audio ....

i mean replacing the part containing frontal connectors.Thats continued support to already existing products.the advantage of towers regarding laptops is to evolve whith time, they are upgradable in a way by add on cards or ....

infinity86    0

Here's a couple of suggestions for all cases:

- half an inch of space behind the motherboard tray so there will be a lot of room to tuck/hide cables.

- CPU cutout hole should be bigger, instead of a square let it be a giant rectangle across the motherboard tray.

- no more inherit grills for fan locations. I like what you did for the 690 II and HAF X as there are no grills for the front intake and top fan placements, it's all open. I'm hoping for the same thing for the rear fan placement, just add a modular grill.

I hope to these implemented on revisions and future cases.

IKII    0

Storm Trooper to have a clear side panel, without having to give up the 2 120mm fan mounts.

CM does not have a 5.25 fan control panel

On a lighter side, second CM case I own and when getting the case out of the box, it smells like old tires, anyway you guys can work this out?

footman    0

More space at the top of CM full tower cases for watercooling rads and fans...