ts_123

PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

royce321    0

i agree with anarchy on the More screws, less rivets....they just get in the way :(

Chaitanya    0

Like some one mentioned I would like to see more abd improved functional panels from CM. Also SOme EL wires, CCFLS also would do fine.

VALKYRIE    9

Hello, this was a flaw I got in my CM690 , you can see in the photo below one of the fans is partially ( 10% ) under the plastic top cover , this flaw increase the back pressure and decrease the performance of the fan , please coolermaster try to avoid this unnecessary flaws , It seems the engineers there at Coolermaster dont care much about what they are doing , or may be the coolermaster engineers think this flaw is not important.thank you

Image0007jjggg.jpg

VALKYRIE    9

Hello there ,I think the holes under the PSU of the serie CM(590/690) are a excellent very good idea but please Coolermaster try to improve the shape and the arrangement of this holes under the PSU of the serie CM(590/690) , because the arrangement of this holes made under the PSU is not the best ( i think coolermaster just add some holes there somehow ) , please try to make a broad area of grill holes under the PSU .thank you

PSUspace.jpg

As you can see , part of the PSU fan is covered with a sheet of metal without holes

pc7bo8.jpg

VALKYRIE    9

This is the New ZALMAN Case GS1000 , this case have a intresting detail , under the PSU ( at the bottom of the case ) ZALMAN have installed a supplementary fan to assist the cooling of the PSU ( also can help just in case of PSU fan failure ) , I hope coolermaster can follow this example and add this detail to Coolermaster cases

GS1000_img03.jpg

000000070467-1.jpg

GS1000_img04.jpg

giblet    0

Honestly I just wish you guys would support the products you have first.

slugbug    0

An improved version of the Hyper 212 cpu cooler with full fins instead of the twin tower design they have now.

jbjtkbw00    0
Honestly I just wish you guys would support the products you have first.

I would 2nd this motion.

VALKYRIE    9
An improved version of the Hyper 212 cpu cooler with full fins instead of the twin tower design they have now.

1) The coolers have multiple heatpipe instead of just one because multiple heatpipe spread better the heat

2) The coolers have multiple alluminium fins instead of just one , because multiple fins allow a better spreading of the heat

3) Therefore is better a cooler with multiple towers to get a better performance cooler, and the HYPER 212 with two towers is a good example

Zenphic    0

1) The coolers have multiple heatpipe instead of just one because multiple heatpipe spread better the heat

2) The coolers have multiple alluminium fins instead of just one , because multiple fins allow a better spreading of the heat

3) Therefore is better a cooler with multiple towers to get a better performance cooler, and the HYPER 212 with two towers is a good example

Actually, if Hyper 212 had aluminium fins between the two towers, thermal performance should be better because of additional

surface area for the heat to dissipate.