ts_123

PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS

ts_123    0

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM MAKING A REPORT FOR OUR CURRENT AND FUTURE PRODUCTS TO COME. WE WOULD LIKE TO HERE YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THINGS YOU GUYS(END-USERS) WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE PRODUCTS. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, WHAT YOU DONT LIKE, AND WHAT THINGS YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE TO IMPROVE THE PRODUCT. I WILL GATHER UP EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS AND COMBINE THEM INTO ONE BIG REPORT FOR OUR PRODUCT MANAGER AND WHO KNOWS, WITH ALL THESE NEW PRODUCTS COMING OUT YOU MIGHT SEE YOUR SUGGESTION IMPLEMENTED.

IF YOU GUYS CAN PM ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.

RaptorFury    0

where do i start ... LOL ... i would like to see CM get out of the quick DIY water cooling set ups ( the auqagate series and the mini's , and the vivos etc. etc. ) and get into component cooling , Cpu blocks , rads , gpu blocks , north bridges . ( but not them small tubing types either but the 1/2 inch barbs ) them quick and easy setups are nice but dont have the performance ratio to a good component water cooling . also build smaller cpu coolers ( the hyper 6 and the gemini are great coolers but their HUGE ...) maybe something in between but with the same performance as gemini II / hyper 6 . A single railed Power supply , have both multi railed and single railed psu ( same wattage and same power ) better north bridge coolers , also vga coolers ones that pull air from the case and blows to the rear of the case ( similar to artics silencers but of coarse better ) add 4 - 6 heat pipes to em as well ( depending on the type of card its fitting ) ... these are my suggestions :D

ID    0

A CPU cooler that will put CM ahead of the competition...

rocket733    0

I'd like to see the 120mm aluminum fans come back. They're hugely popular and if available snapped up and resold on ebay for quite a bit.

- The current Coolermaster cases are mostly Futuristic looking, sure the disigns are nice but it's sad to see that the classic desings are gone.

Every time i or someone else posts a picture of the ATC-110 / ATC-111 there are people that ask where they can get one. I'd suggest bringing back the classic designs with a new inside structure that's up to date with 120mm fans, Apple Intel-G5 style HDD mounting (internal backplane) and the other things mentioned below.

- Special Edition cases that are 100% black would be cool. The Stacker 83* looks so much better in full black.

- Removable dust filters, it sure doesn't feel good when the first thing i notice when looking through my window is the dust. The filters within the mesh front is OK but it takes time to clean em all properly - i would prefer a dedicated airflow concept with inlet/outlet over the current mesh-front.

- Make sure that there is room to mount radiators+fans for Watercoling setups. 2*120mm is minimum, 3*120mm would be optimal. That's a weak point in the Stacker 83* series and one of the reasons why i haven't bought one.

- More screws, less rivets. That would make it alot easier to install watercooling equipment and do mods.

- The Mystique series doesn't have that high-quality feeling that the ATC/Praetorian/Wavemaster series has, the material is so thin and the "stamped" structure looks like a no name product from eBay. OK, it's cheap but that also leaves Coolermaster without a high-class Mid sized product.

- SATA Backplanes in the cases would be extremely cool like in the Apple Intel-G5 like i mentioned already once.

- SATA Backplanes for the 5.25" bays would be nice too : 3-in-2 or 5-in-3 for 3.5" disks, 2-in-1 for 2.5" Disks would be interesting too. The usual 4-in-3 solutions aren't very user friendly, when you want to add or remove a drive all cables need to be disconnected and the whole thing removed

- An Option to use a laptop Slot-in DVD drive would be nice, that saves alot of space and for sure looks cool.

- How bout a contest where users can send in their case designs ? (OK, kinda too much to ask for)

-=Draven=-    0

I like the looks of the Stacker 830, but the only problem is that it's a full size case, which means that it's big.

My suggestion would be to make a mid-sized Stacker 830.

I don't mean an exact replica, just in terms of looks.

It could then be called, the Stacker Junior :lol:

(Just kidding for the name part :wink:)

-=Draven=-    0

Is Cooler Master planning to release a new function device, like a new Musketeer, Aerogate or Cooldrive anytime soon??

If not, that would be cool, like a new modern/digital device. 8)

roofus    0

How about the convenience of part numbers for every component in a case bought with the ability to order parts from Coolermaster? It isnt a foreign concept as most businesses have that ability and was surprised you do not seem to.

VALKYRIE    11

Please allow the possibility to install as much as possible 140mm fans , not only at the top and at the bottom like CM690 , but also at the back of the case , and also at the front of the case, already other case factories are selling cases with 140mm fans at the back and at the front of the case like thermaltake ,Sharkoon ,iCute etc , I hope Coolermaster can follow the example of thermaltake that install 140mm fans everywhere inside the case ( also inside the PSU ), as you can see in the specification below

I hope coolermaster dont remain all the time with the usual 120mm at the back of the case

SHARKOON CASE specifications

Fan configuration:

• Front panel: 140 mm fan (pre-installed)

• Side panel: 250 mm fan (pre-installed),

• Rear panel: 1x 140 mm fan (optional)

THERMALTAKE

Cooling System - Front (intake) :

140 x 140 x 25mm blue LED fan, 1000rpm,

16dBA or 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)

- Rear (exhaust) :

120 x 120 x25 mm blue LED fan, 1300rpm, 17dBA

- Top (exhaust) :

140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm,

- Bottom (intake) :

Two 140 x 140 mm fans (optional)

or two 120 x 120 x25 mm fan (optional)

- VGA (intake) :

140 x 140 x 25mm TurboFan, 1000rpm,

new version of Thermaltake cases

â‘  Front (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan or 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan

â‘¡ Rear (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm TurboFan (1300rpm,17dBA)

â‘¢ MB Tray (intake) : 70 x 70 x 10 mm fan

â‘£ Side (intake) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan or 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan

⑤ Top (exhaust) : 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan or 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan

New XCLIO Cooling System

Case Chassis - Front 180 x 180 x 25mm * 3PCS (VR Controller, on/off Switch, RGB LED selection)

Case Chassis - Side 180 x 180 x 25mm * 3PCS (VR Controller, on/off Switch, RGB LED selection)

Case Chassis - Top 180 x 180 x 25mm * 2PCS (VR Controller, on/off Switch, RGB LED selection)

Case Chassis - Rear 120 x 120 x 25mm/140 x 140 x 25mm * 1PC (Optional)

Lian Li TYR PC-X2000

System Fan (Front) 3 x 140mm Ball Bearing Fan ( 800-980-1200RPM, factory set to mid speed)

System Fan (Top)

System Fan (Rear) 1 x 140mm Ball Bearing Fan( 800-980-1200RPM, factory set to mid speed)