Sign in to follow this  
ninuhadida

questions about wavemaster

bth    0

I'm happy to measure for ya but not quite sure what dimensions you're looking for. As you know, the top panel audio can be removed for an 80mm fan (which can be modded).

So in my config I've got the PS -> top audio panel -> DVD drive. There's not a lot of extra space... but like I said I can measure if you give me your specs.

Karma Ghost    0

80mm blowhole should not block any optical drives. If you are talking about a 120mm radiator, then you may have some problems with the first and/or second 5.25" drive bay. Sadly, I do not have a WaveMaster handy to measure for you, but imaginably putting a thick radiator and then a 120mm fan will take up a lot of room.

I'd suggest looking for a different place to put the radiator, if that is what you mean.

ninuhadida    0

i'm planning to have a wavemaster case with 2 cd-drives, a reservoir and a lcd display. from pictures of cases with 120mm radiators on top, i noticed that it will block the first 2 drives, so is there space to mount a 120.2 radiator (dim lxbxh - 297x125x50mm) in the bottom of the case with 2 fans pulling air trough the radiator?

fastrpms    0
I'm really liking the metal plate that he used.

I wish I could buy that grill in the US. I could only find it for sale in the UK. :( Why is it that Europe has so many water-cooling products?

ninuhadida    0

and i wish i lived in the usa, cause in europe, malta i can't find anything, just some limited hardware. for modding and stuff like that i have to order from uk with a $60 for shipping