Sign in to follow this  
slamdunk

Stacker 830 internal speaker

slamdunk    0

Hi there,

As i understand it the case doesn't have an internal speaker. Has anyone had any problemsposting motherboards that don't have a speaker on the board? ie. don't hear system beeps/errors. Is it possible to install an internal speaker into the case?

Thanks!

richardrc    0

I too would like an answer to this question, since I just purchased the case. I didn't even bother to check if it had an internal speaker, as it is not something one normally thinks it won't have....

cevet    0
I too would like an answer to this question, since I just purchased the case. I didn't even bother to check if it had an internal speaker, as it is not something one normally thinks it won't have....

I would like an answer as well. Just built new system with stacker 830 and will not post thus no beep codes to troubleshoot with.

Neevah    0

In interested in this as well. My new build won't post, and apparently my Stacker 832 and my motherboard don't have speakers to help diagnose the problem.

SKA    0

I had a problem posting my mobo, I bought speaker at Frozen CPU that connects right to the speaker pins on the mobo. It also came with on/off switch, reset switch ,a power LED and a IDE activity LED, It's for an open bench build, it only cost $11.99. It worked great, Frozen CPU is the best. It's called "HSPC ATX control Kit", (Part # ele-186). Hope this helps