Sign in to follow this  
africanmarty

brand new ALC-U01 with a problem ( very common problem )

I have baught a cooler master alc-u01 and installed it last night, but i have the common 'beeping' problem, where the lcd does not show up the cpu but "---" and shuts down the PC, i've located the problem to the thermal sensor, how can i get a new one of these ? this is really annoying as now i cant use my computer (well i can, if i removie the shut down cable, but the beeping is too much to bare) i live in australia. Are you able to send me one ? i heard you guys have sent them out. PLEASE HELP !! or maybe i can purchase 1 or more than 1.

Please reply asap

Regards

Marty.

knud    123

I forwarded your message to Taiwan, but I need your shipping address, can you email me that?

knud[at]coolermaster[dot]nl

i follwed the manual step by step, 4 days trying to 'fix' it, still beeping like crazy.... i say 'fix' becuase i am positive iv'e installed it right.

Please refer to the instrution manual to adjust the AQUAGATE first.

If it still doesn't work, please email your contact infromation to eservice@coolermaster.com.tw .

1. Shopping address.

2. Your address and phone number.

Instruction Manual:

http://www.coolermaster.com/download/Aq ... ByStep.pdf

Thanks.

Regards,

Franco

whats the shopping address ??

It's the spell error. :oops:

ok so do you mean shipping address (as in where it was shipped to) ? because thats is the same as my home address.

Pyrex    0

I've got the same issue, it just started by itself.

my aquagate starts beeping randomly for a few seconds and then stops... for no reason.

it is adjusted correctly, and none of the temp warnings are anywhere close to where it starts beeping.. it's entirely random.

i posted my prob in march... and have not recieved a new heat sensor or what ever.... STILL !!! i threw my aqua gate out i just coudnt be bothered with it anymore... all that beeping and having a defecting part of it straight out of the box.... with many other world wide having the same problem... so i baught new computer... and dont have to water cool it ! good luck with soving your problem though.

- marty.