Sign in to follow this  
Chester

Which case is perfect for carrying it to Lan party?

knud    129

The Ammo case is good for that. Enough space for high end hardware but no to big.

The whole centurion series fits too.

Moving a stacker to a lanparty is no fun, but it sure is an eye-catcher 8)

ID    0

I could come up with a few cases, but since we're not allowed to mention non-CM products that way... :(

scavenger    0
Moving a stacker to a lanparty is no fun, but it sure is an eye-catcher 8)

I think the STC-TO1 or some of the other Stackers would be an excellent choice. The only thing I'd be worried about would be damaging the case, so a case of a somewhat more military nature might therefore be a safer choice.

Chester    0
I could come up with a few cases, but since we're not allowed to mention non-CM products that way... :(

Could you message me the chassis(not CM chassis) that you recommend and let me know why you recemmend? Thanks!!

Chester

grafton    0

i dont have a fancy cm case :( (buy me one) but the one i have has a handle on it and that is a must but mine is VERY small on the inside i had to move a HD to get my graphics card to fit in my case morale of story for lan parties GET A HANDLE ON YOUR CASE!!!!!

click my sig to see my rig (lol i am a poet and didn't know it)

scavenger    0
GET A HANDLE ON YOUR CASE!!!!!

How about those hinged handles that you see on band equipment, like large speakers and stuff?

merovingian    0

I like these cause they offer cases custom designed to fit apple mac book and mac book pro laptops. Probably too expensive for most peoples taste but I'm constantly on the move and need something that has a good chance of surviving a hard drop. :P