Sign in to follow this  
Dakon

Real Power Pro 850w cold boot issue

Recommended Posts

knud    129

For the EU, we expect a little shipment by the end of april.

But those are only for rma/swapping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dakon    0

I see that the RMA process is not a well oiled machine with coolermaster at all. Glad I just returned mine for a refund.

I like your manufactures response on all the negative reviews on newegg.com. To bad I belive it is having little effect since the non 80 units are still being sold. Hope you get a lot in for RMA ship out.

To give perspective on RMA here, to a company know for top tier customer service. My EVGA 680MB died on a Thursday. I had a replacement in hand before noon on Saturday, the day after I started the process on Friday morning.

Making people wait for a month for a RMA will just lead to one thing. Less return customers. Tell you HQ to resolve this fast and to make sure to fill out the customs paperwork correctly....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dakon    0

moomeacow just go and buy a non-coolermaster psu now. When you get the replacement sell it. That is the best fix for you to get your computer working now, not a month down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
knud    129
I have to wait 2 more weeks?!?!?!?! a whole month for rma process wth?

Sorry about that, but that's the best thing we can do here.

The problem is, the revised version had to be made, it's not like we had them right away.

I like your manufactures response on all the negative reviews on newegg.com. To bad I belive it is having little effect since the non 80 units are still being sold. Hope you get a lot in for RMA ship out.

The "non 80 plus" version is still a good psu, it only had problems with a n680i chipset. Other chipsets work. (tested several chipsets myself)

I see that the RMA process is not a well oiled machine with coolermaster at all. Glad I just returned mine for a refund.

Too bad you feel this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moomeacow    0
moomeacow just go and buy a non-coolermaster psu now. When you get the replacement sell it. That is the best fix for you to get your computer working now, not a month down the road.

if I could I would but i'm broke right now don't have an extra 200+ dollars to spend... I think coolermaster should upgrade my 850 to 1k for making me wait so long :) if not will I atleast get 1 day shipping when it is finally there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this