Sign in to follow this  
Dakon

Real Power Pro 850w cold boot issue

ts_123    0
moomeacow

how long does it usually take for them to send the psu back after they recieve the rma?

When you receive the confirmation email it will say 7-10 business days. Of course that time can also be less than the 7 days depending on how busy the RMA dept. is. If you can provide me with your RMA number I will check with them once they receive your product.

ts_123    0

That is correct, we are just waiting for the air shipped PSU's from our HQ. Once we receive them, we will ship them out immediately. We appologize for the inconvenience.

jinroh    0

When does the cooler master 850 80plus psu's roll out. And to what stores are they going to. I need to know so i can finalize my system i have 2 xfx 8800 gtx xxx, 2 gigs of corsair memory pc2 8800, with the asus crosshair mobo and a amd x2 6000+ am2 processor. please tell me when and were i am dying here.

ts_123    0

I was just informed that our vendors should have stock of the 80 plus fixed version of the PSU's by early April.

HQ shipped to us a small QTY air ship to do replacement for you guys. However, US custom is currently holding our shipment and not giving me a reason why. They're doing "random inspection" and don't know when it will be complete.

Sorry for the wait everyone.