Sign in to follow this  
Dakon

Real Power Pro 850w cold boot issue

knud    129

I'm just back in the office after CeBIT, so I'll answer you're question ASAP.

moomeacow    0

I also have the problem with the psu but I can return it to new egg for a replacement but I don't think they have the new batches with the 80 sticker on them how do I return my psu to coolermaster directly and what do I need to return it? and how lond would it take?

thanks

I also have the problem with the psu but I can return it to new egg for a replacement but I don't think they have the new batches with the 80 sticker on them how do I return my psu to coolermaster directly and what do I need to return it? and how lond would it take?

thanks

If you're in US, please contact customersupport@coolermaster.com

moomeacow    0

thanks

I just found the rma link and filled out the form and forwarded the reciept do I still hav eto contact customer support? .. well I'll just send them an email for a headsup

thanks

thanks

I just found the rma link and filled out the form and forwarded the reciept do I still hav eto contact customer support? .. well I'll just send them an email for a headsup

thanks

by the end of tomorrow if no one answer you, PM me or kvoong825

moomeacow    0

is it normal that whenever I play a game it bsod's with the nvdisp.dll is this part of the issue of the old batch of psu's ... my specs are evga 680i 8800 gtx 2x1 gb g.skill memory ddr2 800mhz and the e6600 2.4 ghz I crash everytime I play a game

knud    129

It seems like a nvidia driver issue, have you the latest drivers of nvidia?

moomeacow    0
It seems like a nvidia driver issue, have you the latest drivers of nvidia?

yes I have all the latest drivers for my chipset, bios , video sound, etc. I even have the 97.95 drivers for the 8800 gtx which some evga tech support guy got from nvidia to try if it would fix the problem I just keep bsoding whenever I play a game nameley oblivion and counterstrike source... alot of other people are having this problem too not sure what psu there using though here check this thread out

http://evga.com/community/messageboard/ ... C_ID=29655

knud    129

Are you using windows xp?

If so, let windows send the error report and read what the problem might be.

Ofcourse it can be the psu.

How to make sure the 850W PSU was modified? To check the PSU body and color box that have the 80plus stick on it.

When you see the sticker ,it means the PSU was rework and fix this problem already.

post-4324-13880421799171_thumb.jpg