Sign in to follow this  
pedrofilho

Water Alien Rebirth - BR

pedrofilho    0
Hey there Pedro!

I got some great news, the registering system is working again, looks like the moderator simply removed the check codes.

Needing anything? Just ask!

Cya!

Wellcome to CM forums wk and thanks for your help offer.

Try watch this case tomorrow, because i'll post the bigger update before the first chapter ends friday. Yeah, that's right, will be a second chapter on this. I already order a lot of news to do other larger update on this case. I really want to do the best case i can to participate on 2007 CM WW contest at the end of the year.

The second part starts 18.02.2007 and consists on repaint the case, add some news and do a professional job on font, includind removing this temporary paint and, also, doing a lot of finishings works.

Thank you very much for your visit and coment and feel free to do any suggestions you want, you're wellcome here.

See you !

wow!

this case is the best!!!

:lol::lol::lol::shock::shock::shock:

As you promiss, that is your wow ! Nice work dude, keep coming here and feel free to do any coments you thing should improve this work.

Wellcome to CM forums.

See you.

Pedro, u have amazing tools and creativity, thanx to representing brazil in this case...

Put all reagents itens inside the case and the uv lights on to show us you make in this paint !

cya !

Hello Und3rT4k3r, What a nice surprise to see you around... I'll do what you asked on this friday and maybe no saturday i'll bring the chapter one end photos. Yeah, there will be a second part on this work, be alert, tomorrow i'll post the biggest update since the beggining of this project, before the D day.

First the photos and in the end the coments ...

f_P2130001m_f76ccdc.jpg

f_P2130002m_21185af.jpg

f_P2130006m_27e0045.jpg

f_P2130008m_cb90973.jpg

f_P2130009m_02affbc.jpg

f_P2130010m_a84f72f.jpg

f_P2130012m_abe003f.jpg

f_P2130001m_f184207.jpg

f_P2130005m_57e5210.jpg

f_P2130006m_3a7abfd.jpg

f_P2130014m_2499ef3.jpg

f_P2130001m_953e87a.jpg

f_P2130003m_2d2d134.jpg

f_P2130005m_9aa44ab.jpg

f_P2130007m_d675b56.jpg

f_P2130012m_cf71d13.jpg

f_P2130014m_3cf5140.jpg

f_P2130016m_bdbfafd.jpg

f_P2130017m_49de774.jpg

f_P2130018m_2f3f50c.jpg

f_P2130002m_c7adbf5.jpg

f_P2130003m_32d4c35.jpg

f_P2130004m_ffa8fe8.jpg

f_P2130005m_12e8c32.jpg

f_P2130008m_f44170d.jpg

f_P2130009m_2b05bc1.jpg

f_P2130011m_b5fdb00.jpg

f_P2130012m_3305abe.jpg

f_P2130001m_c771b1e.jpg

f_P2130002m_8b49a2f.jpg

f_P2130009m_a52a26f.jpg

1. The case will be mounted friday.

2. This will be the end of first chapter, because, i've decided to do another part giving this case a professional look and finishing job.

3. I won a really nice sponsor reservoir from neptuno.com.br and other from an american strore that will figurate on this case on chapter two.

4. Today i've some problems with reservoir conector and tomorrow i'll do the WC aquagate-viva mod and mount the ET on it's new home.

5. I've soft sanded the case to apply another paint coat and will polish it to give an extra bright tomorrow too.

6. Put the holder on top panel and tomorrow i'll do an texture painting, fix it and iluinate the Et over the case.

7. I'll do a temporary switch while those bulgin ones do not arrives here...

8. The font wins a analog termometer display i''ll put it on and remove the paint i did on font in the second chapter of this mod.

9. Also, all the case will get a professional cable sleeving, including font and all his conectors.

9. Did some screws and other works preparing for tomorrow jobs...

10. I'll work on lights when go mount the case friday.

11. I'll redo the 3D plexi ET face on transparent plexi to do not interfere on inside colors i got to case. It's really nice.

I have a lawer work tomorrow but i'll finish it at noon,

See you tomorrow witch the bigger update since begining...

Pedro Torres.

pedrofilho    0
pedro, sincerely i dont like the result of painting psu ...

but you don't end at all.

But very nice case !

Me neither. It's only a test with these UV resin painting. It seem like white glue and is easily removed.

In next chapter i'll remove it and and a analog temp display onto font and do that professional look cable sleeving i've planned.

Thanks for your precisly observation, your perception it's quite accurate.

Congrats,

Pedro Torres.

Und3rT4k3r    0

Pedro, why do you try to put a lcd to read the wattage consumption of your psu, like some new psu's sold with this feature ?

its just a idea, but looks cool ...

wk    0

I agree with Und3rT4k3r, the painting on the psu didn't look so nice.

Well, It's is easily removable at least.

Let's wait for the updates today.

pedrofilho    0
I agree with Und3rT4k3r, the painting on the psu didn't look so nice.

Well, It's is easily removable at least.

Let's wait for the updates today.

Don't worry, this painting will be removed soon as i get the analog termometer display i've ordered...

Thanks !

Pedro, why do you try to put a lcd to read the wattage consumption of your psu, like some new psu's sold with this feature ?

its just a idea, but looks cool ...

Well, i found better to put an termometer analog display that change the led color when heats over 50C, from orange to red... Amazing stuff, you'll see...

Thanks !

Tomorrow is the big post, hope you like...

See you guys,

Pedro Torres.

wk    0
Well, i found better to put an termometer analog display that change the led color when heats over 50C, from orange to red...
Don't you think the psu will hardly ever get red? I don't think the temperature will rise above 50 degrees. When you did the psu mod, you told us that the psu wasn't even heating up.

Well, tomorrow is the big day, I can't wait to see!!! :D

wk    0

Man, It looks great!

Why did you took so long? We were worried! :shock:

Congrats, man, You rock!