Sign in to follow this  
Leepox

Cooler Master Black Widow.. Is it possible to get one???

Leepox    0

Has CM discontinued this product or is their production just really low and thus these cases are hard to find??? I really love the case as a whole.. especially in black, with windows, and a very high gloss finish, not to mention the nice foot stands.

any info on this product at all??? thanks guys!

KitKatBar    0

What case exactly are you talking about?

We don't have anything called the Black Widow.

Do you have a model number or a name at least?

lozza    1
Has CM discontinued this product or is their production just really low and thus these cases are hard to find??? I really love the case as a whole.. especially in black, with windows, and a very high gloss finish, not to mention the nice foot stands.

any info on this product at all??? thanks guys!

The case is discontinued, it was replaced by the praetorian PAC-T01 however although having similar looks, it was anodise rather than painted so the high gloss finish was no longer.

Your only chance to find one these days is second hand via ebay, or keep your eyes open on the various computer forums classifieds sections.

(did you also post this question on hexus?)

lozza    1
What case exactly are you talking about?

We don't have anything called the Black Widow.

Do you have a model number or a name at least?

The cases is the ATC 201b-BXT sometimes called the black widow - i'm not sure this was a cooler master term for the case or if it was just something the press decided to call it (i'd love to know the answer as i'm a huge fan of ATCS cases)

Leepox    0

uhuh i p[osted the same question in hexus as well.. i really want to get a hand on these tings... i mean, i just like its simplicity a lot... the gloss and alu structure.. very nice... evntillation is also very good. The praetorian just doesnt cut it for me, i dont like silver towers that much... a bit of silver is ok but too much silver is horrible. Although it looks the same, im sure the minor features are completely different.

heres a pic for those who wanna know what i talking about

img_3935.jpg

ive tried looking for ebau uk, and us to no avail. I do hope that coolermaster looks back at these cases again and reproduce them... or maybe do a lil bit of improvement (whioch i think it doesnt need).

lozza    1

I asked about hexus as i replied on there too - unfortunately these cases were very costly to make and for cooler master making them wasn't cost effective. They were as i said replaced with the praetorian, which has now evolved further into a totally new case.

The only improvement that is needed on the ATCs range of cases is 120mm fans - thats all

I'm afraid it's a waiting game with respect to finding one these days you just have to keep your eyes open for them.

Leepox    0

ah well... ill just move on then :( maybe ill get the 534.. but that thing is not aluminium, and does not even have a window :(

Fireheart    0

Praetorian looks almost exactly like this.

Praetorian - PAC-T01-EK = Black

280_1Thumb.jpg

Anodized, not painted, as Harib0 said. As for windows - it's a reasonably simple modification, if you can't buy a windowed panel that fits. You can install the window, when you paint it...

Be Well!

Fireheart

lozza    1
Praetorian looks almost exactly like this.

Praetorian - PAC-T01-EK = Black

280_1Thumb.jpg

Anodized, not painted, as Harib0 said. As for windows - it's a reasonably simple modification, if you can't buy a windowed panel that fits. You can install the window, when you paint it...

Be Well!

Fireheart

That seems to have been discontinued as well now, at least you can't seem to get it in the UK or Europe - which is a shame

How i wish to see these cases here in brasil withou a exorbitate price.

is too much dificult to have acess in one of these.

that case is beautiful

i'm from brasil, how i can have one of this case? any indication?