Sign in to follow this  
htmlblock

WOW! All new! Real Power 850 Watt! From CM!

Dakkon    0

Just wondering, could you pm with with your current system specs? Wondering what you have that you would like to upgrade to 850. thanks

merovingian    0
so is the amd 74 fx LOL ..... the intel quad still smokes it ....

Seriously, why would anybody buy an AMD at a time when intel is DOMINATING the cpu market? $183 E6300's with a proper overclock destroy anything that AMD has to offer.

knud    129
so is the amd 74 fx LOL ..... the intel quad still smokes it ....

Seriously, why would anybody buy an AMD at a time when intel is DOMINATING the cpu market? $183 E6300's with a proper overclock destroy anything that AMD has to offer.

Because some love AMD and hate intel and stay loyal to AMD...

Could be a reason.

The AMD 4x4 platform is outperformed by intels Kentsfield Quadcore, and it's done big time :(

(I like AMD)

But 4 GPU's could be usefull for let's say 16 monitors.

But honest, where do you need 4 GPU's for?

merovingian    0
4 graphics cards = waste of money. :violent1:

What if you need to play two games at once in sli? Ever think of that? (putting an end to the notion that ID always has the best build advice) Gawd, two games at once is just so obvious. :roll::lol:

ID    0
4 graphics cards = waste of money. :violent1:

What if you need to play two games at once in sli? Ever think of that? (putting an end to the notion that ID always has the best build advice) Gawd, two games at once is just so obvious. :roll::lol:

Haha damn it was just too obvious for me to even realize. All you need is a way to hook up two keyboards and mice and you have a two-man LAN party. How cool is that?! :lol:

Speaking of build device, the Opteron I decided to get a while back has been amazing. I'm approaching 3Ghz. I think the FX-72 has the same cache size as the Opty, and it's only clocked an 2.8Ghz. For a fraction of the price, Opty for the win! :D

knud    129

[thread stealing mode]

I saw it in your sig, 2.9Ghz, that's pretty good man!

How are the temps and stability?

And how is the X1900XT Toxic? Can you OC it good?

[\thread stealing mode]

Guest markkleb   
Guest markkleb

Im suprised no one commented on $27,000.oo to build his comp.

Can you imagine if someone gave you $27K to build with? How fun that would be....

I saw a triple LCD with practically no lines between the monitors for $16K and that still leaves $9K for parts...

EsaT    0

Basing to internal design this seems to be quite similar to Enermax Galaxy serie design with two 12V transformers so are first two virtual rails connected to first 12V transformer and rest four to second transformer?