Sign in to follow this  
ID

'CM Stacker 830 NVIDIA Edition is bred to your face'

ID    0

LINK

"Celebrating this moment and the birth of next-generation graphic card-GeForce 8800,the CM Stacker 830 NVIDIA Edition is bred to your face."

What?! :scratch:

Interesting looking case though. Aside from cosmetic differences, any difference between the nVidia edition and the normal 830? Apparently this one has "value-added functionality".

ice_cubed    0

I saw this case at NVIDIA's launch for the 8800 and 680i. Their cases had a window and green led fans - a little different from the description on CM's site. They were also using another vendors CPU cooler with a green LED fan. It looked good in person.

lagfest    0

:lol: "value-added functionality" is the change in airflow due to the new front faceplate. With the nVidia logo on it and the "Stylish NVIDIA green mesh" it cools the video cards better. :lol:

Yeah, that is one odd looking case now.

KitKatBar    0
LINK

"Celebrating this moment and the birth of next-generation graphic card-GeForce 8800,the CM Stacker 830 NVIDIA Edition is bred to your face."

What?! :scratch:

Interesting looking case though. Aside from cosmetic differences, any difference between the nVidia edition and the normal 830? Apparently this one has "value-added functionality".

Sorry guys, they slipped that one right by me. They got a little too excited by the release and didn't let me proof read it before they send it out. :shock:

Translation differences you know. :lol: