Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

New Wave Master color!!! (you guys voted for it)

Mr. Miyagi    2

It's just annoying sometimes when people do it, but because it's an annoucement and Bryant was looking for ideas (and still might be) it is ok for him to post here, so it was my mistake, I shouldn't have said anything. Mindless, you need to sim sim and I won't lock it because Bryant was looking for feedback on a product and still might look here for ideas.

merovingian    0

Okay, now that we have that worked out don't you guys think that while guys build their own computers and girls tend to buy dells, there isn't one computer case by Dell, HP, or any case makers that are "cute". While the market for these "cute" cases is small there is no competition in the market. So when some dad who knows how to build computers and he goes on to new egg or something and sees the pink WM admittedly he's going to laugh. But then he might think to himself, ahhh I can't resist and hook up his daughter with a new computer. I don't have a daughter but I got a little sister and there is noway I'm going to buy an entire computer for my GF but I would stick her computer inside a nice new case as a little suprise. Besides, girls are always so impressed when your geekness actually pays off someplace besides work. What do you guys think?