Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

New Wave Master color!!! (you guys voted for it)

Brok3n    0

I haven't done any case modding in quite some time, guess i'll have to pick one of these up and do a Kill Bill case, it's begging for it.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

since i cant photoshop :(, im going to describe what we WILL see, this chassis with the following modifications, the anime kill bill along the side, a blood splatter accross the door. on the top IO KILL BILL shall be written, and maybe on teh bumpy bit next to the power switch where in the pick above cooler master is written shall be the sword made by hattori hanzo

Karma Ghost    0

I'd go for something more simple. A red splash across the door for the blood and then an airbrushed bloody sword on the side. Then have "Kill Bill" written on the side the way it was in movie posters.

Ratchet    0
anybody else liking the colors?

I like it a lot, though I think the buttons should be painted black as well, just to match everything else.

I'd like it a ton more if it was on a WaveMaster2 :D

hahaha wavemaster2. I don't think putting colors on it will be a good choice when it's released. I saw the case and it looks so nice that I don't want to put any colors on it at all. You'll decide what you want when the case is announced.

Ratchet    0
hahaha wavemaster2. I don't think putting colors on it will be a good choice when it's released. I saw the case and it looks so nice that I don't want to put any colors on it at all. You'll decide what you want when the case is announced.
When are you going to be able to show us some pics of it? I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say that the WaveMaster2 is the most anticipated case Cooler Master is working on!