Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

New Wave Master color!!! (you guys voted for it)

Ratchet    0

I knew that that looked very familiar to me, after a bit of searching at the tip of my brain and in some PC magazine ads I found that Hypersonic PC had applied that exact same colour scheme to the WaveMaster quite awhile ago.

spayellow.jpg

Looks good, yellow and black always goes nice together, though it'd be hard to get the rest of your components to match.

Ratchet    0

Actually, now that I look at the swatches from the poll thread asking what colours we would like I can see that they were taken from those Hypersonic PC images. I guess my previous post isn't exactly a revelation to anyone. :)

Grump    0

That's actually a different shade of yellow. The new WaveMaster Yellow & Black is based on Dupli-Color's School Bus Yellow. I painted the sample drive cover that Bryant sent to headquarters for approval.

This was based on your votes and the many comments made via these forums, emails and calls. Cooler Master does listen to you.

Grump

sklbns27    0
The new Stacker Yellow & Black is based on Dupli-Color's School Bus Yellow.

WHAT?! A YELLOW & BLACK STACKER?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D

like this maybe ???

sklbns27-gogo-yellow.jpg

Grump    0

hehehe ... that is pretty cool. But I made a boo-boo (typo). I meant to say Wave Master, not Stacker. I edited my post above.

Sorry for the confusion, but that did elicit an interesting response. Even an old fart like me can appreciate it. ;)

Grump

Ratchet    0

I like the yellow "sonic boom" on the black thing on the front of the Hypersonic case. You guys should put a logo or something there as well. Maybe even just a design or pattern or something.

The WaveMaster logo wouldn't look really good turned 90 degrees, but I think simply "COOLER MASTER" would be pretty nice there.