Sign in to follow this  
tijean

Stacker 830 issues, it's a new world record !!!

tijean    0

Well good news, Coolermaster ship me a new MB tray and top cover today. I'll keep you update.

Just hoping for the best. Afterall it's still a nice case.

ts_123    0

tijean,

That's all you needed correct? Now as for the front door not closing right and scratching the top, can you check if one of the hinges is not in properly. It shouldn't be off by that much as it was in the picture. Thanks.

bry1987    0

glad everything worked out for ya tijean. i considered requesting a new i/o panel, but i didnt want to take it all apart and put it back together again. besides, you can barely see them from 5ft away

tijean    0

I remove the filter on the side bracket, I'm only using one fan at bottom-rear, and the temp immediately go down 6 degree celcius for the MB and also 6 degree for the video card.

Maybe more dust later but it's really a big difference.

mr_kholl    0

hmm...I really don't know what's happening with your sample. Mine works perfect!

The side panels open and close softly, the mobo tray, psu plate and pci slots fits perfect.

The paint in plastic is perfect!

I think that the stacker 830 is a tribute for the industry standard design, it's my opinion.

so....Good luck! :wink: