Sign in to follow this  
SquarePushR

cpu waterblock cracked ...

SquarePushR    0

Hi,

I bought a Aquagate liquid cooling system and the acrylic block cracked.

They sent me a RMA form but they are saying that the damaged parts of my system (graphic card, sound card, mobo, etc.) and the cracked waterblock must be tested in Taiwan. Well is that a normal? You are telling me to ship them in the Canadian province of Ontario then you are going to ship them in Taiwan???? Can't you test them in Canada?

Thanx,

SquareP

SquarePushR    0

No I understand that I only have to send the pc parts to Ontario. The fact is that they will ship the parts to Taiwan to test them. I mean can't they test them in Ontario where I shipped them? Those Taiwan techs must be good! :P

Or they have no techs in Canada which is really a shame for a company selling a lot of products here.

Anyway thanx for your quick reply Ron.

ID    0

I don't think CM has an office in Canada. :(

Isn't HQ in Taiwan??

Infinity    0
I don't think CM has an office in Canada. :(

IIRC the .us office is actually in .ca.

Anyhooo... since when has Canada been in europe?

Moving to the US support section....

We need to send the parts back to HQ which is in Taipei, Taiwan. The reason for this is HQ supports with the RMA and if it is indeed our product that caused the damage, we will refund the money for the products. They need to carefully inspect weather it is a defective in the product or it's the user's fault.

Now i'm not saying you're are fault. I'm just saying to be safe for both sides, HQ needs to do the testing themselves. Policy.

P.S. The ontario office is in Ontario California and we do have a tech support dept here.

ID    0
P.S. The ontario office is in Ontario California and we do have a tech support dept here.

Not to be confused with the Canadian province of Ontario!

Infinity    0

Not to be confused with the Canadian province of Ontario!

Whoops :oops: