Sign in to follow this  
Shifty

Question about the CM Stackers

Shifty    0

I have been looking for a new case and I've finally decided on the CM Stacker. I'm stuck between the STC-T01 and the RC-810, and I don't know which one to get. What are the differences between the two, and which one would be better for an air-cooled setup? Which one do I get? Thanks for your input!

Kevin Voong    0

STC-T01 supports BTX and dual power supply. RC-810 will support the W-ATX 13"x16" and has 2 rear 120mm exhaust fans and you will lose the option to install the cross flow fan. You can view the this link for comparison between the 2 cases. http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=product&p_serial=RC-810&other_title=+RC-810+CM%20Stacker%20810%20ATX

stylish83    0

I have the STC-T01 and flow of air is much better than the RC-810. Having the cross flow fan does make a small difference but it all depends on what you are putting in. When i look at it thi way for my computer, it better than the RC-810.

From the front of the case, you have the 4-3 module which pulls air, then comes to the cross flow fan, which then goes through my first fan for my hyper 6+, then exists the hyper6+ rear fan, then out of the exhaust 120mm fan.

With the 810, you dont get the option for the cross flow fan so the air being drawn from the front will slow.

I dont know if this will help your decision...