Sign in to follow this  
slicker

My CD 4 doesn't stop blinking (with the CPU fan connected)

slicker    0

My problem is that i have connected all 4 sensors, the 4 cm fan included connected in the HDD channel, the CPU fan in the CPU channel, and another fan in the case channel; and the drive still blinks!!! I can change the rpm of the 3 fans but all the sensors say that are OFF, and the red blinking never stop. Is my cooldrive 4 broken? Thanks for the help and sorry for the bad english.

knud    129

You did connect al temp sensors you say and no readings?

Maybe you didn't connect them 100%? (could be...)

And you did connect fans to it?

Does it anything at all further??

stylish83    0

Check the sensors it self individually and see if one of them is defective. Normally the red light only flashes when it not read all the sensors. Does your CD4 also beep when you start your computer. if it does then one of your sensors is fried.

if not, have you tried to do the manufacturers reset. i think to do this you have to press the cpu button and the circle button in the middle. Please refer to the manual for this...

let us know what happens?

slicker    0

All 4 sensors are connected and none is reading temps. All of them say OFF. An alarm sounds at startup and I have to stop it by pressing the center button. When I arrive home I'll try the reset thing and see what happens.