Sign in to follow this  
coolermasher

aquagate blue liquid? must that be only used?

Hi again coolerdudes

i was just wondering if the blue liquid that comes with the aquagate is only too be used as my whole pc is red and black and id love to add some red uv liquid to my aquagate rather than using the blue...or do CM make this liquid in red as it would finish my pc just nice...surely this liquid is just water and a few additives...could i not brew this stuff up myself and how would i go about getting replacment liquid just in case???? thanks in advance

the masher :D

RaptorFury    0

they do sell just the liquid itself . and if you dont use there stuff it of coarse voids the warrenty ..

many thanks ill see if i can find it then in red ...if not ill have to suffer the cool blue... just 1 last question..... so the liquid aint just de-ionised water and antifreeze then?

thanks again

Phuncz    0

I do know one thing about it: it doesn't eat through your waterhoses. It sometimes happens that coloring stuff colors your tubes, the Coolermaster product doesn't at all.

cooool....ill keep the blue liquid then coz its purrs like a harley and cools my prescott down 20%........why mess with a good thing :)

thanks again all for the help :D

ID    0
cooool....ill keep the blue liquid then coz its purrs like a harley

LOL, if my watercooling unit sounded like a Harley I'd be running to pull the power on it. :lol:

RaptorFury    0
cooool....ill keep the blue liquid then coz its purrs like a harley

LOL, if my watercooling unit sounded like a Harley I'd be running to pull the power on it. :lol:

Or be checking for Oil Leaks ......... QUICK GRAB the Silicone ....