Sign in to follow this  
Boddaker

"Cool" use for a Jet-7!

RaptorFury    0

thats A sweet Mod , i went to your link and breifly followed it VERY WELL DONE ....... Oh btw DId you enter " Moms case " in Neweggs case mod compition last year Oct - nov ( i cant quite remember ) but i do remember i seen that case somewhere .......

Boddaker    15
thats A sweet Mod , i went to your link and breifly followed it VERY WELL DONE ....... Oh btw DId you enter " Moms case " in Neweggs case mod compition last year Oct - nov ( i cant quite remember ) but i do remember i seen that case somewhere .......

Yep, Home Sweet Home won the Newegg contest for September. :)

Boddaker    15
Great Case, one of the best I've seen

btw nice Javelin SST :D

Thanks!.... but how could you possibly make out that pic of my car?? lol

(I'm assuming you saw it in the background of the first shot, either that or you navigated to my other folders on my webspace :wink: )

Boddaker    15

Thought I'd post an update on the ol' 737. After a few more months of working at it on and off, I finally got the shell repaired. It looks better than it did before! Once I got it fixed, I had my Dad ship the rest of the case back to me so I could put it back together. Timing was good, because it just so happened the GeforceLAN event was coming up. I took it down there to mark its triumphant return, and ended up winning 1st place in the case mod contest in the Best Original Case category! w00t!!

Here's some shots of it on display at the LAN:

737display_sm.JPG

Finalists_sm.JPG

I will be sending it back to my Dad, but not before building a special reinforced and well-padded crate to ship it in.

8)

dave303    0

You know for seeing this on -=GvL=- and all of the other pics of it .. I think I missed the one with the VERY LARGE Zalman HS.

Once again that is a sweet mod and I am happy for your dad.

Now I need to get back working on my mods.