Sign in to follow this  
Nycromes

ATC-200 power button...

Nycromes    0

I recently have been having problems getting my computer to turn on. I thought it might be the power supply or motherboard, but I recently discovered that the wire leads have broken loose right behind the button. Is there a way to get just a power button? Just curious.

Thanks

Nycromes

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

i have an atcs 200 aswell and my power led an hdd led have died any chance of me getting a replacment?

BigAl    0

...in a modder's training, when you must make an existing hole even larger. This is where a set of drill bits comes in handy. 8)

Nycromes    0

thanks for the suggestions, unfortunatly I am returning to college and it becomes very difficult for me to find time to take on a project with the limited tools and time I have at school. If only this would have happened a few weeks earlier. Right now I am using the reset button as a power button.

Mindless, I chose to replace the leds in my case last year, it is really inexpensive to do that from numerous sites. especially if you buy ones with the leads already attached.

Anyways still waiting on a reply,

Nycromes