Sign in to follow this  
stylish83

Which fan, hyper 6+ or hyper 48

stylish83    0

i am now removing the two bay Aquagatefor the fact that it constantly overheat and keeps forcing me to close all applications so that i dont have to turn off the computer....

all this because of the british weather i love it but my computer does agree so i am wondering which stock fan would be best at the moment until i have the correct funding to build my own DIY watercooling kit with the help from merovingian.

there is the choice of:

1) hyper 6+

2) Hyper 48

what do you guy think? opinion please needed?

ID    0

Well if you're going to end up replacing the thing anyway, I would say go with the cheaper Hyper48. Though I can't understand how this would cool better than an Aquagate running a single water block for the CPU...

stylish83    0

the water block is properly secured to the cpu, the thermal sensor correct and only place it will stay still and yet im still having problems.

i know i have no air bubbes, i hardly top up the fluid on a regular basis because it does need to be so i dont know whats going on.

Right now i have an industrial, office air con unit sitting right in front of the aquagate fan so that it blow cooler air in so that i can use the computer for a longer period of time.

i know that i will have problems when it come to summer but i didnt think it would be this bad....

deOmair    0

ight now i have an industrial, office air con unit sitting right in front of the aquagate fan so that it blow cooler air in so that i can use the computer for a longer period of time.....