Sign in to follow this  
deL`

Connecting Power LED to ASUS A8N5X Socket 939

deL`    0

I just bought a Centurion 5 case and have it hooked up to my ASUS A8N5X Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard. I have all the power switches plugged in, as well as the hard disk led. But I do not know where to connect the Power LED. These are two cables. A green and white one with a + and - on them. Any and all help is appreciated.

knud    129

Aren't those connected together (as 1 connector)

Doesn't your mobo manual say anything about it?

(out of the head, green left en white right, placed in the right top.)

Like this:

+(green) empty -- (white)

deL`    0

The Hard Disk LED connectors are together as one.. The Power LED is not. It is two seperate cables: a green with (+) white with (-). I have checked my manual but it say nothing about the pins individually. It only says that the pins are for switches and leds, but does not say what each pin is for. Please any help is appreciated. I want both leds to turn on.

ID    0
The Hard Disk LED connectors are together as one.. THe power LED is not. It is two seperate cables gree with (+) white with (-). I have checked my manual but it say nothing about the pins individually. It only says that the general pins are for the cables. Please any help is appreciated. I want both leds to turn on.

I just had to deal with this same thing. On the DFI mobo I bought there's a pin between where the (+) and the (-) are supposed to go. Del, insert the power LED cables into the pins that your manual suggested, and if your power LED doesn't come on switch their positions.

ID    0
I must thank you Infectuous I just did what you told me to and my Power LED turned on.

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. :wink: