Sign in to follow this  
knud

Aquagate for only €72

knud    129

Didn't saw the white text of wouter.

(@wouter, ga hem of bij alternate halen of bij perfect systems, waar hij dus 72 is)

Only I don't like the thing that I have to remove my mobo for putting the waterblok on the cpu....

And isn't the trident normaly included? (like always)

**WoUtEr**    0

I think not.. By shops like Perfect Systems you see only an picture of the Aquagate system..

If the Trident was included, i'm sure they promote that :P

Most shops sell the Aquagate like displayed on the CM page, de standard set.

Alternate (and maby some other stores) included it by theirself i think (The box i get was opened, i asked for another but that was also opened.. So i checked the sticker for the warranty and that was just fine.. And everything (except the normal CPU block) was in the box.. so fine with me ^^ .. i just think they added it by Alternate DE :D

Lollige is, nadat ik bij Alternate een aanvraag had geplaats voor een Aquagate systeem, om hem uit Duitsland te halen.. Hadden ze hem een paar dagen later op de website gezet voor de toen laagste prijs van NL (72 .. rest van de winkels @ 130~200), paar dagen later gingen bij Alternate DE de prijzen weer omlaag naar de huidige prijs van €66,- .. Lang leven Alternate DE :')

Here an link to an '360° View'

knud    129

Thanks for the 360° View!

Did you have to fill the aquagate yourself? I hope not?

(and where's that 3'rd tube for? For connecting additional parts?)

@wouter, try to post as many in english.

I like the dutch, don't get me wrong, but only like 10 people can read that language here :wink:

stylish83    0

in the aquagate it self, there is only one port for the output of the coolant which is the lower connection and the upper is the intake of the warm coolant coming from the system...

there is three holes in the waterblock for the cpu. the middle is the hole were coolant goes into the block and the other two (on the left and right of the middle holes) is were all the water comes out of the system. If you are not cooling either the nb or gpu, you will then have to use the Y connection which should be given to you.

connection this y connection to both of the output of the water and then follow that connection to the intake of your aquagate module...

hope this helps...

knud    129

Yep it does.

(and I meant the trident, not the aquagate, regarding the tubes :oops: )

**WoUtEr**    0

Yes, This Bottle is included so you can easy fill the system :)

---

You sure are lazy :P

Like This page said ..

One for the Water in (middle) .. both on the outside for the water transfered outside the Trident block.. this for better cooling .,. Haven't tested it by myself (Wait for the Waterblocks that i ordered.. Northbridge €10~15 .. VGA nVidia ?? .. VGA ATI €15~20)

BUT if i was you, i should also wait untill the new blocks (i hope the 'Version 2 will be selled in europe soon :D).

stylish83    0

if you are going to cool both nb and gpu, of course you should know that no output can go directly to the NB and the other outlet to the gpu. Then you can use the Y connector or preferably a 'T' connector to the intake of the aquagate...

good luck with your build and please post pics when finished...

**WoUtEr**    0

Click

That's 'New Release' .. Or what i call it 'Version 2' :P ..

I thought they made an new block because there was something with the pressure that the first one couldn't handle...

Or something like that..