Sign in to follow this  
kienchan

Need Help in getting new Computer case.

BroChaos    0

tell me about it. i really could use a raise. the way i get paid now, i'm like living pay check to paycheck, and can barely save up money, so i can't blow that money on computer parts, no matter how much i want them :P

kienchan    0

yeah i really liked my prev case (centurion 4), thats the reason why im lookin at another cooler master product. In my prev case my mobo temp was about 56-58 degrees celsius under full load. I was just wondering if a 80mm exhaust at the top and 80mm at the back of the case (praetorian) will exhaust heat better than having just one 120mm exhaust at the back(centurion 5).

In your guys experience do u think adding a 120mm 4-3 Module (intake or exhaust) will help greatly in cooling the case?

Thanks for all your help guys

Mr. Miyagi    2

Well, I think that it would really help if you had mesh front bezels like the Centurion 5 or Stacker. It would help the Preatorian a little but I don't it would be as useful as if it was installed on a Centurion 5 or Stacker.

kienchan    0

Got my CM Stacker yesterday and now its up and running :D

under full load my xeons r about 10 degrees celsius lower than when i was in my Centurion 4 and mobo is about 8 degrees lower.

YAY!

Man its definatly one big case!

Thanks 4 the help everyone

Karma Ghost    0
Got my CM Stacker yesterday and now its up and running :D

under full load my xeons r about 10 degrees celsius lower than when i was in my Centurion 4 and mobo is about 8 degrees lower.

YAY!

Man its definatly one big case!

Thanks 4 the help everyone

Bravo bravo! I hope the Stacker makes you happy for many many builds!