Sign in to follow this  
kienchan

Need Help in getting new Computer case.

Karma Ghost    0

Yes but if you are in need of something smaller, I would go with the Praetorian. I am happy with the 4 80mm fans it has in it as is. They keep my system pretty cool (I don't live in air conditioning.. so my temps are cool relatively to the ambience of the room.) I found that the 2 80mm fans on my Antec Lanboy were not enough as well, which was why I did not use it for my most recent build. I must say that I am much happier with the Praetorian.

And whatever you get from CM... you won't regret getting it. They are all great cases.

I didn't have time to try the 4-in-3 in our cases here so i can't really tell you if it'll work for sure.

If you have the space and money, i'd say go with the Stacker for your Spec. Get a stick with 2 4-in-3 so you have dual 12cm fans. Then opt for the Cross Flow Fan as well for your MB and other components. Man that will be one sweet setup.

Well i did it! I took a 4-in-3 Device Module and put it in a centurion5 and a praetorian and it worked! All you have to do is remove the 4 plastic pieces that came with the unit to be inserted in the stacker out and it will fit 3 5.25 bays of any cases. :D

BroChaos    0

damn, uses up 3 5.25" slots though, how many did that leave you? 1? that would work if you only have 1 optical. i still want to get a blue wavemaster...too bad i'm broke :P

BroChaos    0

hehe, we still got a few sitting in the warehouse here...the blue looks really sharp, it's a good shade. i'm just torn between it and a SFF system.

Karma Ghost    0
hehe, we still got a few sitting in the warehouse here...the blue looks really sharp, it's a good shade. i'm just torn between it and a SFF system.

Can ya hook me up with a good price? 8)

BroChaos    0

hehe, i wish i could hook myself up with a good price :P

instead i get the torture of having practially the whole cooler mast line sitting there, and not being able to have any of it :cry: