16 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Fair
    • Poor

titanx    0

-All-in-one liquid cooling system, installation is a breeze!

-Multiple Installation Options - Aquagate can be installed into the standard computer case (using two 5¼″ drive bays), a spare PSU bay in the computer case, or used as an external device.

-Adjustable Fan Speed fulfills both low noise and high performance characteristics.

-Functionality - The LCD on the Aquagate front panel performs real-time system monitoring.

-Optimum System Safety – Customizable water temperature, CPU temperature warning and low water level display.

-Durability - High quality AC pump ensures reliability and longevity.

-Compatible with AMD K7, K8, Intel P4 and various other specifications.

post-3-13880421139689_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421140262_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421140826_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421141309_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421141754_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421142266_thumb.jpg

post-3-13880421142735_thumb.jpg

AMD_Freak    0

When are these due out? I want one..... its cool it can be mounted into 2 drive bays But will it get enough air flow if it is mounted in a Wavemaster case with the door closed ? also what about a cooler for the video card is there 1 in the plans yet ? is it powerful enough to cool the CPU OC a video card and a watercooled harddrive ?

Grump    0

Yes, AMD_Freak, there is a Video Card Cooler:

76a370d0f0a914247aba0f9eee0c1c7f.jpg

Click the image to visit the website.

Grump

PS: I don't know the availability of either product.

AMD_Freak    0

It Looks ok and a bit bulky But its not water cooled If I am going watercooled I would want the CPU / Video card / harddrives All watercooled. I know another companys have watercooled Video cards and Hard drives and was in hopes Coolermaster would do the same. Thanks for your help

Garfield    0
When are these due out? I want one..... its cool it can be mounted into 2 drive bays But will it get enough air flow if it is mounted in a Wavemaster case with the door closed ? also what about a cooler for the video card is there 1 in the plans yet ? is it powerful enough to cool the CPU OC a video card and a watercooled harddrive ?
It Looks ok and a bit bulky But its not water cooled If I am going watercooled I would want the CPU / Video card / harddrives All watercooled. I know another companys have watercooled Video cards and Hard drives and was in hopes Coolermaster would do the same. Thanks for your help

It's ok for setup in Wavemaster with close door. 8)

About the performance of Aquagate, as my testing, it's ok to use Pentium 4 3.4GHz with it.

8)

It will have VGA, HD, Northbridge chipset water block option soon. :D

AMD_Freak    0

Cool.......That will be a nice setup with the Wavemaster & Aquagate In the drive bays Has anyone tryed this setup to see how it runs on the inside the reason I ask from the pics I see the Wavemaster is a very nicely Finished Case and I cant see any gaps to let air In the front of the Aquagate. What kind of Temps are you running with the Pent Chip That way I would have an Idea what the AMD will run since it runs much hotter at overclock..... :D When are the aquagates due out for sale I cant find one listed anyplace online for sale .

Red_Dawg    0

What kind of performance would you get if you did not run the fan? just the pump. also Will you be able to purchase extra water block for dual CPU?

Garfield    0
Cool.......That will be a nice setup with the Wavemaster & Aquagate In the drive bays Has anyone tryed this setup to see how it runs on the inside the reason I ask from the pics I see the Wavemaster is a very nicely Finished Case and I cant see any gaps to let air In the front of the Aquagate. What kind of Temps are you running with the Pent Chip That way I would have an Idea what the AMD will run since it runs much hotter at overclock..... :D When are the aquagates due out for sale I cant find one listed anyplace online for sale .

Ok !! I will past my system ASAP for you !! (Oh !! I hope I can use the phote to answer your question...)

Garfield    0
What kind of performance would you get if you did not run the fan? just the pump. also Will you be able to purchase extra water block for dual CPU?

Run without fan ? I can not understand your question....

I know that the water block will be have different set for sell... For dual CPU, I think that will be coming soon. 8)

Ron    1

Is there also gonna be a black version of the Aquagate to fit the black cases?