Sign in to follow this  
RaptorFury

Sneak Peak !!!!!!!!!

RaptorFury    0

well this is a peek at what i been building these last few days . it is goin to be a case for my father , as our family is into Pyramids . so heres the pictures of my work log ( progress ) ...

this case is completly from scratch and also from used 2x10's and 2x4's we have in the back yard .

I couldnt think on where this goes . please correct .

this is the absolute beginning of my work where i started to assemble the case itself . that is the mb tray i am goin to use and yes it will be a different color ..

pyramid.jpg

pyramida.jpg

here is where i built the base framing and placed it on a coffe can ( Bc it will be about that much more higher with a cabinet type base attahed ) and placed it in front of my case to give you an idea for shear size

pyramidb.jpg

and that brings me to today i glued all the joints ( where the screws are at ) and hopefully tommarow i will be able to remove them and replace them with a dowl . and i cut out the back plate . this is goin to be the only side that is solid while the other 3 are goin to be plexiglass ...

pyramidd.jpg

i will update this periodically ..

RaptorFury    0

thx mero :twisted: i did lil bit more on it today i chopped the top off of the case and finished the back portion of the case .

pyramidf.jpg

pyramidg.jpg

now its starting to look like a comp case ..

knud    129

Interesting!

Are you gonna make some egyptian things on it?

RaptorFury    0

Small update , I finally got around building the bottom of the case it self . I have glued the 4 corner Posts , i will skin the entire bottom with 1x's these will be removable to allow upgradeablity ( water cooling components extra drive bays or a extra Psu )

as usual something has to break off while construction continues ..

( notice top right brace is missing )

pyramidh.jpg

straight shot of case with the 5 1/4 bays ( and coolermaster Parts are even helpful during construction :twisted: )

pyramidi.jpg

pyramidj.jpg

work area

pyramidl.jpg