Sign in to follow this  
Black Phoenix

N2O Container

Not mechanical engeneer, Industrial electronic one year course... I have mechanical and one of my dutys is learn how to work with this type of machines... Since i love working with machines i have extremmely rapid learning... But i'm not a pro, the block is not perfect... My work place is in portugal... ATEC - Training Academy is the name: http://www.atec.pt/index_en.php

merovingian    0
Not mechanical engeneer, Industrial electronic one year course... I have mechanical and one of my dutys is learn how to work with this type of machines... Since i love working with machines i have extremmely rapid learning... But i'm not a pro, the block is not perfect... My work place is in portugal... ATEC - Training Academy is the name: http://www.atec.pt/index_en.php

Solidworks? I assume you understand Fluid and Thermal dynamic properties of your water block configuration. Anyhow, why the circular holes in the waterblock? Should we discuss this in mathmatical terms?

I'm not so good in Maths... :D As i said, this was done for fun and to implove my skill... In the future i will make a solid one... But first i need to learn more of fluid dynamic...

I done the holes in a very fashion way, 4 a little deep and the middle one is about 4, 5 mm of the processor core... test need to be done... but for a start i like...

merovingian    0

What to do with LN2?

1. Dip a dead rat in the LN2.

2. Throw LN2 rat against room wall belonging to unfortunate Portoguise student.

/good times

I'm not sure flow rates regarding LN2 are even relevant, it's LN2. LN2 is going to create condensation but I'm sure you already knew that. Good luck with insulation.

Yeap i know that... And I also know the danger of using that kind of cooling... I'm well informed, thanks for the support... Soon I blazed it I go to test bench, just need money to buy it... :P

Well news... The silver solder don't work. Creates big balls of silver and don't stick with the cooper. Even the teachers don't know why, but tomorrow I will try cooper solder... News soon...

Finally the container is finished. It take some time to finished him, but now is ready and at home...

n2o_container_043.jpg

n2o_container_044.jpg

n2o_container_045.jpg

With this 3 photos the project is finished. Now need to have time ($$$$) to buy LN2 to test the container. But i'm not finished. I've been working on last month on a simulation program for the MAZAK machines called CAMWARE. It's a program build and simulation for all the MAZAK machines. The project that I've been with is a new solid container (yes is really solid this time, not blazed) for CPU and another surprise... And the other project... Danfoss means anything for you guys?:twisted: