Sign in to follow this  
ID

WaveMaster 2? Nope, it's the Mystique!

ID    0

Well you've already seen that I am able to take quality pictures from our past modding contest. As for my abilities as a writer... you want me to send you a poli sci essay on party discipline or a euro history essay on :) propaganda? :wink:

What I'm saying is that if you gave me the chance to review this case you will not be disappointed. I have the time, and the capability of putting together a write-up that is credible and interesting to read. And while I may not be a mod, I've certainly been around here long enough to know what people are looking for and what they might like to read.

merovingian    0
Any moderator interested in doing a write up of this case? we have some samples lying around i could ship to you guys.

I'm down, but you might not get it back! :twisted: Any other mods interested instead? Maybe we could do a coolermaster wiki group and add some of the products. :idea:

As for my abilities as a writer... you want me to send you a poli sci essay on party discipline or a euro history essay on :) propaganda? :wink:

Sure, I'm interested in the :) Propaganda artical. :P

merovingian    0
Actually i wouldn't want it back.

[HandRaised]ME ME ME ME ME ME! Pick ME! OHHHH PICK ME PLEASE! [/HandRaised] :lol: :lol:

ID    0
As for my abilities as a writer... you want me to send you a poli sci essay on party discipline or a euro history essay on :) propaganda? :wink:

Sure, I'm interested in the :) Propaganda artical. :P

Enjoy!

knud    129

I'm interested, but I'm across the ocean...

So fellow mods, Raise your hand!

ID, I'll read that story tonight!

(and as I'm concerned, you have my vote to write a review of that case -- since I can't)

ID    0
(and as I'm concerned, you have my vote to write a review of that case -- since I can't)

Very kind of you knud, thanks for that. :wink: ...hope you find something interesting in my essay!