Sign in to follow this  
Kyo~Inoue

Cavalier 1(CAV-T01)

Kyo~Inoue    0

Hello,

I recently got a Cavalier 1, its working fine. A few things i wanna ask.

1) how can i tell if its fake. Cause i read trough some forums and worried myself that my model is fake.

2) It came with a ring. i read the website saying that its to reduce magnetic things but where to i connect/put it onto which wire?

3) It also came with a Cooler Master logo on metal squarish sticker. what isit used for?

4) will the door effect the Cool Drive 6(HDD cooling device)?

Kinda new here, i'm sorry for asking alot of questions

Thanks In advance.

lozza    1

1) how can i tell if its fake. Cause i read trough some forums and worried myself that my model is fake.

I've not heard of this but i guess if you purchased it from a reputable dealer there shouldn't be any problems

2) It came with a ring. i read the website saying that its to reduce magnetic things but where to i connect/put it onto which wire?

Normaly the ring goes around the Power/Reset switch, Power/HDD Leds wires (has in all the cases i've ever had anyway!)

3) It also came with a Cooler Master logo on metal squarish sticker. what isit used for?

You can use it for anything you like, Keep it as a souvenir, Stick it to your case, stick it to your monitor, stick it to your forehead - there is no specific purpose for it, it's just a little bonus extra

4) will the door effect the Cool Drive 6(HDD cooling device)?

It shouldn't do, but then i don't have a cool drive or a cavalier so couldn;t be 100% certain

Hope that helps a bit and Welcome to the CM forums