Sign in to follow this  
backplate

2 radiators for computer using aquagate

backplate    0

Hi

Would this work?. I made a picture using MSpaint so its lousy i know, but hope you can understand it

flowscheme9ec.th.jpg

No im not 3 years old but im lousy at painting :)

Anyway what can be problematic if i did something like that?. The tubefitings and clampers could be some problem. I thought to use a waterchill blackice 2 micro with a 80mm fan on it. Are there any tubefiting converters?

just an idea.. thanks

madneon    0

I have done that setup using a Black Ice Extreme rad I was using a xp2600+( highly oc'ed) also cooling my vid card temps were a lil high but stable but the guys here said it would kill my pump early so I chaned up ... give it a try and let me know how it works out

POLO    0

If anyone wants to lower the temps on their aquagate just add a 60mm high cfm fan to the rear and you will definately see a difference!

Though 60mm fans are loud, but it took my 33 C Tank temperature down below 30 C. Haven't really cared enough to do a whole LD on the difference, but it is definately worth the $10.

Bought:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6835119021

ninuhadida    0

that wouldn't kill the pump it's just an 80mm fan (you're cooling the cpu only right?)

you can definately use less tubing on that setup for sure, help the pump a little :) that dual output should change into 1 tubing immediatly and not half the way, and that yellow line, i dont see the need to go round the whole case