Sign in to follow this  
Osiris

Aquagate possibility ???

Karma Ghost    0
nah you're not weird. I do the same here. It's just there are too much for me instead of just a Praetorian. hahaha

Blast! You get to feel the sensual curves of a Wave Master in the comfort of your office!

.....I am starting to scare myself....

don_wong67    0

@Bryant: It's good to hear that a black version is coming out. But for those of us who already have the silver version, will it be possible to buy just the black front panel? I can't wait coz I just got a new case and it's black! Thanks for your help.

Giorgio    0
@Bryant: It's good to hear that a black version is coming out. But for those of us who already have the silver version, will it be possible to buy just the black front panel? I can't wait coz I just got a new case and it's black! Thanks for your help.

I have the same question. I had to wait long time before I could order an Aquagate here in Belgium. I always wanted a black one (which didn't exist) but since it didn't exist I had to go for the silver one (which still has to arrive). It would be nice if there would be a possibility to change the front to black.

Giorgio

Mr. Miyagi    2

That would be very cool to make a detachable facein different colors but I know how hard it would be to make them and it's awesome that you are making a black version.

Arcey    0

Im waiting on the Black CM Stacker and need to keep my brain busy till

I can get it. SO I decided to check the possibility of going with water cooling this time. I have a few question about the Aquagate :

1-What is the GPH - GPM ?

2-What is the delivery head ?

And for additionnal cooling I was also thinking adding a second radiator

using the buttom perforation in the Stacker to blow air thru the rad and out the case. This might allow me to water cool my chipset and/or my GPU too with the aquagate , or just to get killer low temp on my CPU.

3- Will that affect the water flow a lot or not enough to be a concern ,

any clue on how much it could affect it ?

* I wanted to add a picture of the radiator but cant seem to find the option to do it so I will add a link. I hope this is not gainst the forum rules.

http://www.koolance.com/shop/product_in ... cts_id=107

Sign in to follow this