Sign in to follow this  
azdude

REPLACEMENT PARTS ????

azdude    0

I did get an email from the US rep around a week and 1/2 ago, but as before I sent a replay and Nothing. They are eather to busy or just dont care. No matter what the reason Cooler Master Customer Support SUCKS (This request for replacement parts has been going on for a month). My last case was a Apex there customer support was'nt great but it was outstanding compared to CM. Live and Learn..

ID    0

If you want results, here is what you're going to need to do:

Post your e-mail correspondence here so there's no excuse for missed e-mails. Some CM folks mentioned that e-mails from AOL are being blocked but since you've already gotten a reply that can't be the case.

See if one of the mods is willing to bring this to the attention of CM (again). Otherwise start sending a bunch of PMs and e-mails to all the CM reps here and don't stop until you get results. Again, make sure to include prior e-mail correspondence. There's nothing worse for a company than an angry customer who's committed.

CM might not seem to care, but others do. Good luck.

zerospace    0

I'm trying to find out what the story is for you... if all goes well, hopefully someone from CMUSA will respond to this post soon :wink:

azdude    0

CM just seems to move like a herd of turtles. Sorry to be so negative but I don’t think CM's customer support really gives a cr*$.

sorjorla    0

Sorry guys for the slow response. Our team has been short of 3 people since last Thursday. I know there is no excuse to delay responding to our valuable customers, but it is a little update in our office. :oops:

In respond to the thread, I do need to see your original email to our customersupport. Could you please PM me with the content? Although I am not the one who handle this type of inquiry, I will be more than happy to direct your request to the person who does.

Again, please accept our apology for the delay.

i don't think their customer support sucks, it's just really slow. i bought a few 4-in-3 modules last month, and one of them was missing a single rubber grommet. no big deal, they'll get one in the post to me, double quick, right? nope. i contacted them on the 17th of march, re-contacted them on the 31st of march and then got the 'part is in the mail' email on the 5th of april. i finally got the part on the 8th.

22 days. the part came, but as i said, slowly. it's almost like i had to remind them, but oh well. that's my only interaction with them, and i didn't have to pester them too much.

ds

azdude    0

Here is a copy of my first post..

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 am Post subject: Replacement Parts??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also need the faceplate with button for my Centurion 530 that covers my cd drive my young son has broken it beyond repair.. Where can I order replacements ??

Also, I recived an the email below and replied but thats it so far...

Subject: parts

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:38:38 -0700

About your request, sorry to take so long were very busy. So what is the part that you would like, is it the front cover plate with the spring or is it the one without the spring?

Best Regards,

Alan Barraza

Cooler Master USA, Inc.

1951 S. Parco Ave Unit # A

Ontario, CA 91761

sorjorla    0
Here is a copy of my first post..

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 am Post subject: Replacement Parts??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also need the faceplate with button for my Centurion 530 that covers my cd drive my young son has broken it beyond repair.. Where can I order replacements ??

Also, I recived an the email below and replied but thats it so far...

Subject: parts

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:38:38 -0700

About your request, sorry to take so long were very busy. So what is the part that you would like, is it the front cover plate with the spring or is it the one without the spring?

Best Regards,

Alan Barraza

Cooler Master USA, Inc.

1951 S. Parco Ave Unit # A

Ontario, CA 91761

Alan is our customer support guy in CMUSA. You may simply reply his email and he will take care of you. He comes to work everyday and will try his best to reply all emails that we receive.

Thank you for your understanding and patient.